bad accident it sounds like

J

jp2854

i just walked in my room and they said over the scanner person lying in the road and now they say they think the person is dead. Doesn't sound good. I would hate to be the family member getting the notification that someone in my family had died.

8:15 they just confirmed he was dead. they are closing the road down near sotterly for a while too they just said.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Bad area to be riding a bike. People fly down that road. Prayers to all involved, especially the family of the deceased.

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
There was also an accident on Hermanville this morning, shortly before 0700. Daughter sent a text saying it was a guy on a motorcycle.

Danzig

There was also an accident on Hermanville this morning, shortly before 0700. Daughter sent a text saying it was a guy on a motorcycle.
that was a motorcycle hit in the rear by a VW, he was taken to SMH
photos & story of that will be up later today

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Have to wonder if BayNet reads these forums, and breaks their news-stories from what is said in here.

Giddy up!

How could this be? The Baynet was the one on here providing the only details?

It was a man riding a bicycle that was hit on clarkslanding just before blackistone road this morning. They are still there investigating the accident. My daughters bus was not allowed to come thru this morning. I thought we missed the bus, we saw the accident being investigated on our way out. I have lived on clarkslanding 19 yrs now, its a very dangerous road because of the heavy traffic and no shoulders. May the person killed this morning rest in peace and prayers to his family. Prayers to the person that hit him they must be in so much pain right now.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Have to wonder if BayNet reads these forums, and breaks their news-stories from what is said in here.

:yeahthat:

I know for a fact they do that!!! They posted a story that only was on here! And there was no press release on it.... SOOOOO when I called to discuss the article they wrote she tried to tell me they HAD a press release but all of a sudden could not find who it came from. :lmao: I told her BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ONE!

Now what I will say is that they did change the info for me.