Mr. Tire

Badfish

I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with a Mr. Tire store in the area charging for work that they didn't actually do? Especially females? My problem was with the store in Leonardtown, but I have heard stories about 2 other stores as well. I have to take my car back to them this week and have a manager verify that they never installed a part that I was charged for, so I am aware of the process of how to get my money back. The fact that they blatantly took advantage of me makes me angry, so I was wondering if this is something that happens on a regular basis?

I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with a Mr. Tire store in the area charging for work that they didn't actually do? Especially females? My problem was with the store in Leonardtown, but I have heard stories about 2 other stores as well. I have to take my car back to them this week and have a manager verify that they never installed a part that I was charged for, so I am aware of the process of how to get my money back. The fact that they blatantly took advantage of me makes me angry, so I was wondering if this is something that happens on a regular basis?

Make sure you tell them in advance that you want the old part back, or at least to see it.

GopherM

Darwin was right

I have both of our cars regularly serviced and repaired at the Mr. Tire in Leonardtown and have never had that type of problem there. The only thing they have done is improperly install the center wheel cover on my wife's car. They have never charged for work or parts that was not performed or installed on any of my vehicles.

yep, asked to have my tires rotated, and just so happened I had a slow leak in one tire and had stopped a few weeks prior to add air and lost the lil cap..

As I had the problem with the tire leaking .. I was aware of which tire it was.

Well when they brought my car out after rotating the tires that tire was in the same position, (Leonardtown)

yep, asked to have my tires rotated, and just so happened I had a slow leak in one tire and had stopped a few weeks prior to add air and lost the lil cap..

As I had the problem with the tire leaking .. I was aware of which tire it was.

Well when they brought my car out after rotating the tires that tire was in the same position, (Leonardtown)

Oh would just like to add, that at the time I did not make the manager aware of the issue. So it may have been due to an employee who may not even work there anymore ?

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
The one in Mechanicsville went out of thier way to fit me in on a Sunday close to closing. They insisted I come in, friendly guys! They did dent my wheel though, at least the owned up to it.

T

toppick08

The boys at L'Town have always done me right ...:shrug:

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
The boys at L'Town have always done me right ...:shrug:

Same here. Girls cavvy had a flat tire one day so i pulled the wheel off and took it to them. Turns out the schrader valve was bad they replaced it for free. Another time i was getting my tires replaced on my blazer, i asked for some cheap tires about $60 a piece. Well they messed up the order and put on Goodyear Infinity's. The manager said f-it it would be more of a hassle to take the tires off and put the right ones on so they gave me the Goodyears for $60 each, easily twice twice the price.

I have always had great experience with Leonardtown, they even got to the point where they wouldn't even suggest getting extra work done.