Cigars

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
A friend of mine bought me some Perdomo Habano's. Very good! Medium flavor; very smooth. At one point I thought it was a real Cuban!

These are some of the best cigars I've ever had.

What are some your favorite cigars and what do they taste like?

D-35

the best cigars

A friend of mine bought me some Perdomo Habano's. Very good! Medium flavor; very smooth. At one point I thought it was a real Cuban!

These are some of the best cigars I've ever had.

What are some your favorite cigars and what do they taste like?

I liked the Perdomo products that I've sampled. I appreciate the smooth, medium draw as well; regardless of the guild & artisans.

My Opinion? For what it's worth? I love the under-rated, medium quality rated cigars from Honduras. I think Cuban products are way over-rated.

(Always open to new cigar recommendations, however...) ENJOY!!

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
I liked the Perdomo products that I've sampled. I appreciate the smooth, medium draw as well; regardless of the guild & artisans.

My Opinion? For what it's worth? I love the under-rated, medium quality rated cigars from Honduras. I think Cuban products are way over-rated.

(Always open to new cigar recommendations, however...) ENJOY!!

Fantastic!

What Honduras cigars do you like?

runnerboy1500

I personally enjoy fullbodied maduros. I am a huge fan of the CAO lineup.

Top picks would be the Brasilla, the America series, MX2, LX2 and of course the Sopranos.

One thing to consider experimenting with is the different rolls, of your favorite cigar. For example CAO offers box press, cuban press, a standard roll, and in some cases even the torpedo roll. The difference here is how the cigar will burn, and the intensity of the burn changes the taste of the cigar.

One example is I really liked the first LX2 I had, then I found it in a cuban press, and WOW it blew the standard roll out of the water was a much slower, and smoother burn.

limblips

PREMO Member
For a GREAT everyday cigar, try the Riata from JR. It is available in a maduro also. $39.00 for 20. They are consistantly flavored, burn nicely and cheap! The Rocky Patel "Indian Tabacs are excellent also, but pricier. For my more expensive days, I like the Graycliff 1666's.

Cletus_Vandam

My fav's are Acid's, any of the blue wrappers. These are nice smooth smokes that have a very slight hint of some favors and oils. Right now I stuck on the Wafes; but I also like the Kuba Kuba and Kong Cameroon.

If I'm not in the mood for an Acid, my second fav has to be a Diamond Crown Robusto No. 5. Incredibly smooth, but a little pricey for an everyday stick.