THE CHOP HOUSE Restaurant

bobbyb

We went to THE CHOP HOUSE restaurant in Annapolis last night. OMG the food was great, and deserts to kill for. It is up stairs/elevator directly above The Real Seafood Company. This is an upscale restaurant, with upscale service and prices but the food was very, very good. We all had stakes or filets that were cooked to perfection, the meat was so tender that it just melted in your mouth. There is no dress code to speak of but your will be more comfortable in nicer duds.

The restaurant is in the new, Annapolis Town Center development with some very nice shops and a Whole Foods store so take a cooler to bring home some groceries.

Reservations 1-888-456-3463

Chop House - Annapolis

Attachments

• chop_second02.gif
    chop_second02.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 224

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
We went to THE CHOP HOUSE restaurant in Annapolis last night. OMG the food was great, and deserts to kill for. It is up stairs/elevator directly above The Real Seafood Company. This is an upscale restaurant, with upscale service and prices but the food was very, very good. We all had stakes or filets that were cooked to perfection, the meat was so tender that it just melted in your mouth. There is no dress code to speak of but your will be more comfortable in nicer duds.

The restaurant is in the new, Annapolis Town Center development with some very nice shops and a Whole Foods store so take a cooler to bring home some groceries.

Reservations 1-888-456-3463

Chop House - Annapolis

:drool: Been dying to go there ever since it opened........

lisa8439

:drool: Been dying to go there ever since it opened........

me too - heck, I've been dying to get back up to Annapolis lately!! LOL We have all been so sick lately I feel like I've been stuck in St. Mary's for months now.
:otter:

do you think it's fairly kid-friendly? I know it's expensive and maybe a little formal, but my kids don't mind getting some nicer duds on - and they are very well-behaved so no problems there. Just wondering if it is more of a 'date' restaurant or if it is just a nicer family restaurant.... hubby and I don't get up that way by ourselves often.

bobbyb

<p>
do you think it's fairly kid-friendly? I know it's expensive and maybe a little formal, but my kids don't mind getting some nicer duds on - and they are very well-behaved so no problems there. Just wondering if it is more of a 'date' restaurant or if it is just a nicer family restaurant.... hubby and I don't get up that way by ourselves often.

They have booths and tables and they seemed to be glad to see everyone, although we didn't see any kids.

After all is said and done it was more than $50 per person plus tip.
Check the Menu at: Chop House - Annapolis

Call them at: 1-888-456-3463

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

We went to THE CHOP HOUSE restaurant in Annapolis last night.

When only the best will do, with the food delivered right to their back door by SYSCO Foods, or US Foods. Portion controlled and prepackaged. A boon for lazy cooks these days, so they say.