Cedar Pt. Federal Credit Union

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Just had a automated phone call from them (on my cell no less) that my atm card has been compromised....... :shrug: I don't have an account with them!:killingme

R

rhenderson

May be a Phishing scheme. Did they ask you contact them, provide information, or "press x to talk to an agent"?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
It's a scam. 2 of my relatives got them too. One was from PNC bank. Neither has accounts with them.

Beta84

They're out to get us
when your cards are compromised, they cancel your current card and send you a new one in the mail. happened to me with bank of america and they told me online and made sure i knew it was them. a phone call is a scam, ignore it

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I got one also. It tells you to push 1 to re-activate your card. I didn't push it. My first thought was someone had my info and opened an account(s) with them under my name. I do not have an account with Cedar Point.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Holy poop, Im here in Ohio with my Maryland cell # and I got one too. Ive never had a Cedar Pt credit anything.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Zman gets text messages....the first one says his Wells Fargo atm was not accepted at the Hyatt in DC....the second one says that his atm card was declined because of insufficient funds at the same Hyatt :eyebrow:

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
The scam is still going on. My cell and the kiddos cell has got the message .

888 721 9038 is the scammer

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Just had a automated phone call from them (on my cell no less) that my atm card has been compromised....... :shrug: I don't have an account with them!:killingme

Since I don't have business with them I only listened to MAYBE 15 seconds of the call and hung up. So I have no idea what my "options" might have been....

Southern Belle

I received a call saying that my card was no longer allowed to be used. I contacted the Visa customer service number on my banks website and they said my card was not deactived and my account was in good standing. I plan to contact my bank today and if they are closed due to the holiday, i'll call them tomorrow.