Paranormal Activity

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
I Recommend this movie - kind of a combination of Blair Witch and the Exorcist. Actually had a hard time sleeping with the lights out!

I give it Five Stars for Freaky Horror Stuff.

nicole_M

I saw it last Saturday night. Definitely kept us all on the edge of our seats.

The time in the lower right corner was a great addition to the movie.

I liked the movie. :yay::yay:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
We're going to see it sometime this weekend. I heard a film critic on The HLN Morning Show say that it scared the "beejebus" out of him. He said that it had been taking him HOURS to fall asleep every night since he'd seen it. I also read a blog from a 19 year old boy who said it freaked him out so bad he hadn't slept in 4 days.

I Can't wait!

Buddy.... read this article from screenrant.com....

Paranormal Activity Review - Screen Rant

SHORT VERSION: “Scariest Movie Ever” is a tall order to fill, but Paranormal Activity is definitely a serious fright flick that will continue to creep you out long after the movie ends.

I Recommend this movie - kind of a combination of Blair Witch and the Exorcist. Actually had a hard time sleeping with the lights out!

I give it Five Stars for Freaky Horror Stuff.

The Exorcist was the scariest movie I ever saw. Left there feeling sick. The Blair Witch Project was just palin stupid. I might have made a good book, but I just can't get freaked out over getting lost in the woods and seeing little piles of twigs. I don't care who might be putting them there. So a combination? I don't think so, just a cheap film with no acting or special effects.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
The Exorcist was the scariest movie I ever saw. Left there feeling sick. The Blair Witch Project was just palin stupid. I might have made a good book, but I just can't get freaked out over getting lost in the woods and seeing little piles of twigs. I don't care who might be putting them there. So a combination? I don't think so, just a cheap film with no acting or special effects.

This movie is put together way better than Blair Witch. It is first person like Blair Witch; but with better effects, acting, suspense and terror.

This movie is done up more like in the style of Ghost Hunters. The simulated paranormal activity in the movie is done very well

I watched Blair Witch once and enjoyed it only on the first time (and I thought was decent, not excellent). This movie , on the other hand, is most likely going to be a classic (there is some seriously messed up stuff in it).

You should probably see this one. It's more on the level of exorcist with being scary.

BuddyLee

Football addict
So uh, where the hell is this playing at?

Fandango says it's not in Lexington Park, Calvert, or St. Charles.