Maryland Judiciary Case Search Question

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Does anyone know what it means on the Maryland Judiciary Case Search website what SCHG (status change) "D225;A TO T" means?

Assume Active to ??? What's the D stand for?

Searched the MJCS FAQ's & can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Found this online - Wonder if it's correct for District Court?

Status Codes are the disposition codes for each record which appear in the
"Status" column on the Summary Page. Full descriptions of each status code are
included in SUMMARY HELP.

*****STATUS CODES*****

A= Appealed
B= Settled
C= All complaints are completed
D= Dismissal on each Complaint
E= Dismissal Rule 3-506
F= Dismissal Rule 3-507
I= Judgment in favor of Defendant
K= Stricken Judgment
L= Filed in Error
M= Removed
N= Withdrawn or Dissolved
O= Judgment in favor of Plaintiff
Q= Void
R= Judgment Renewed
S= Satisfied
T= Transfer
Y= Vacate

Maryland Description

Last edited:

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

Does anyone know what it means on the Maryland Judiciary Case Search website what SCHG (status change) "D225;A TO T" means?

Thanks in advance.
:popcorn: It is sad but true, that the Courts have willfully and purposely programed the public access Court records in a confusing way just to hide the info from the public view.

The only reason that the "Case Search" website exist is that the MD High Court is trying to pull the lower Courts out of the dark-ages and it is a hard job to do.

And if anyone goes to the local Courthouse the public computer for searching cases is so utterly confusing that it is obviously programed to hide the info from public viewing.

The Courts say it is open to the public because the law requires it, and then the Courts make the info nearly impossible to view or to find.

Like instead of a "Search" button the person must hit the "F5" and there is no way of knowing that until one of the Court Clerks come out to instruct each user, and the Clerks make it known that it is not their jobs to be giving such instructions so figuring out what to do after the "F5" is just as confused and so on it goes.

And the Court Clerks will tell us that they do not know how to improve the system when even a grade school operator knows how to do the simplest of programing so that a system is easier to use.

In St. Mary's County the last election we had a candidate for Court Clerk that ran on the platform of improving the Court's computer access system but instead the status quo candidate won the election and she is determined to keep the SMC Court and the public in the dark-ages for as long as possible.

So it is not an accident that the system is impossible to interpret because it is designed that way.

:duel:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:popcorn: So it is not an accident that the system is impossible to interpret because it is designed that way. :duel:
Not impossible to use or interpret at all. I searched you and got 2 pages of reports on you and your son. :killingme

I encourage everyone to search you.

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Blog-o-sphere

Not impossible to use or interpret at all. I searched you and got 2 pages of reports on you and your son. :killingme

I encourage everyone to search you.
:popcorn: Sure I like the "Case Search" too, and it does help some as it does give us some superficial info, and it is only there because the MD Highest Court wants it there.

But in my own cases it does not really give the interesting juicy stuff info.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:popcorn: Sure I like the "Case Search" too, and it does help some as it does give us some superficial info, and it is only there because the MD Highest Court wants it there.
It shows that you are a convicted criminal with a lengthy record. Same for your son. Dregs of society.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Glad to see you're proud of being a criminal as you continue to do it each and every day.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars

Thanks in advance.

The SCHG usually stands for scheduled hearing and I think A to T also has to do with setting the trial date.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
The SCHG usually stands for scheduled hearing and I think A to T also has to do with setting the trial date.

Hi - I'm pretty sure SCHG = Status Change; that part I found on the website. In this instance the court date had already transpired and the 'A to T' is the status after being found guilty.

Mommab

?

Thanks in advance.

Do you know what a status change in a case means when it says T242, S to A

officeguy

OMG, I thought I had wandered into a portal for a moment. JP Cusick ranting about something or the other, the dates scrolled back to 2009....

Sorry, don't know the answer to your question.