Lockdowns - Compton/Dynard/Chaptico

Status
Not open for further replies.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Unsure why, but I believe they're chasing an armed suspect in the Chaptico area. On 234/242, they're setting a perimiter up somewhere on Oakley Road. They're putting police at Dynard Elementary. Unsure what's going on, but they are in a frantic search for someone.

1138; I believe it's related to what is/was going on at Chopticon earlier.
1141; They think they have him on one of the roads, not giving it out for obvious reasons
1142; Putting up stop sticks in case he tries to back out.
1144; Police advising he has long rifles. They have the vehicle, unsure about the suspect.
1144; No movement, but the vehicle is backed up to a gate.
1145; No movement still, they're holding their position
1146; Shots fired. Asking for bincoulars
1147; Police ascertaining if shots were fired. State advises it was to their left in the woods. Trying to find out if the vehicle is empty or not.
1149; Setting up a perimiter, the vehicle is not cleared.
1150; They're trying to get Trooper 7 up, but Trooper 7 may not be able to fly due to weather
1152; They may be doing a high-risk track. The trail that the vehicle is parked it is very long (approx 2 miles according to the map).
1154; Trooper 7 down; trying for Eagle 1. They are doing everything they can to not go into the woods to look for the guy. I guess I wouldn't either if I knew he had a long rifle and I heard shots fired.
1158; Numerous units are stationary all over the 7th. Since the wooded area is so long, they aren't taking any chances.
1200; K-9 units out. I believe SWAT is enroute as well.
1204; Most of the area is blanketed. Trying to get some more units on a woodline.
1206; Advising they have something 'blue' in the woods.
1207; Last seen wearing a blue hoody and blue jeans.
1209; Dynard Elementary is on a code red.
1212; No movement in the vehicle, no movement heard in the woods.
1213; Calvert units should be enroute soon.
1216; Going to start an ambulance to stage.
1217; Doing an accountability check now.
1218; Movement in the woods
1228; No major updates, however, what they had sight of in the woods is gone. They believe it was trash.
1228; All incoming units must report to the command post. My assumption is they're giving face-to-face instructions.
1231; Another unit incoming, taking a staging role on Hurry Road.
1235; Another K-9 unit out.
1238; Coast Guard is advising they can make a water unit avaliable? What good would that do? Maybe if they could get their helo up...
1241; Awaiting for the arrival of the APC (Armored Personnel Carrier)
1243; Trying to get a unit to the north at the 'educational center.' Unfamiliar with that area, so I'm not sure where that is
1243; Another K-9 unit is almost out
1244; Making a perimiter sweep to check for gaps/holes in the perimiter. Going to place personnel accordingly.
1246; There are still units steadily streaming in.
1248; Never heard back from Eagle 1. Going to double check now.
1253; All helos are down.
1256; Trying to call other units in case this is a prolonged event. They're taking the course now that they will be there awhile.
1256; Police will be at Dynard Elementary when school is released.
1302; The 'Media' is showing up. :lol: Media holding center will be Cryer Road and Oakley Road.
1308; Code Red activated in a 5 mile radius around the area.
1322; SWAT is going to approach the vehicle
1325; Possible visual of the suspect in the vehicle
1326; Subject was found, Priority 4. Very very very unfortunate
1327; Releasing the perimiter
1328; Maintaining a crime scene, crime lab will be enroute soon
1347; Units are being released, command has ceased -- majority of the officers are going to return normal patrol.

Last edited:

G1G4

I have no idea what this is from, but they've been looking for a vehicle and they've been at Chopticon all morning. I believe these two incidents are going to be connected.

J

jp2854

i hope the police are able to get this person. He sounds dangerous.

mizteresa1965

They were chasing someone and ended down Old Trappe Lane.........they found the vehicle but don't know if it's occupied or not, now they've heard shots fired. They requested a helo, but said the weather is keeping it down.

G1G4

They were chasing someone and ended down Old Trappe Lane.........they found the vehicle but don't know if it's occupied or not, now they've heard shots fired. They requested a helo, but said the weather is keeping it down.

It didn't originally start out as a chase. MSP was on 242 and saw the vehicle going the other way. MSP turned around and tried to do a felony stop but lost sight of the vehicle. They found him back on the side road.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We need some helo pilots with some testicular fortitude. USCG pilots go out in hurricanes and MSP can't go out with 50% chance of rain. I thought the Dauphin was a good solid air frame?

G1G4

We need some helo pilots with some testicular fortitude. USCG pilots go out in hurricanes and MSP can't go out with 50% chance of rain. I thought the Dauphin was a good solid air frame?

Welcome to the post Trooper 2 medical evac/search aviation world.

J

jp2854

they ar going to try and get eagle 1 up if possible. they said it would be a big help to them. I hope they are able to get the help that is needed as the dispatcher said there is a lot of woods to be covered.

J

jp2854

they just said black powder season is in. So they might come up on some hunters in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.