New Here, Just saying Hi :)

Azura

Hi, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I've been lurking for a while to get the feel for things and over all it seems like a great bunch of people here.

I've read some of the more disturbing "stalker posts" but it looks like you guys are taking action to curb that sort of thing so i figured, what the hell, I'll just jump in here.

I work at Pax doing computer support. I'm 28, 2 kids, married.
I've lived in SoMd for most of my life. Not much else to say really, hopefully, i'll get to know you all better as time goes by.

:cheesy:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Oh yes...we have our stalkers. :rolleyes:

But hello. Nice to meet you! :) My name is summer, better known as watercolor. But, just thought I would say hi. I may not be the first one to say it...but welcome :)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Welcome~!!!!

You come at an interesting time Azura....

Oh, by the way, what are you wearing???

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Welcome Azura :howdy: I am also new to the forum and new to the area as well, moved here about 10 days ago as a matter of fact, from jacksonville,FL, hubby recently retired from the Navy and got a great job at Pax River . I found this forum ( very entertaining at times btw ) :biggrin: a few months before we moved here, learned a lot about what to expect , you'll see me chime in now and then with a question :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Azura! And Hi Rane! And Hi anyone else I missed while fighting with my computer!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Write it off...

Originally posted by watercolor23

I was not speaking for you cari. Excuse me. I was just thought that outta all of the crap that was going on that a smile might be nice. Excuse me for trying. I really dont like your attitude towards me lately. I dont know what in the world I have done to you, but you have been sort of rude to me, and I would appreciate if you would stop.

It's a hopeless case, Watercolor. She's only going to say things that will further inflame and she really has no conscience about her evil doings, so forget it. Just put your faith in Karma.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Whichever!

All I know is that this Azure person came on to say hi, and the thread has turned in to sludge.

So Azure...hello again. Hopefully, it will stay ok now. If not, I guess just start posting on whatever.,....and you can PM me if you like :)

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Write it off...

Originally posted by cariblue

you know the phrase "you can fool some of the people some of the time...." well, you're not fooling as many people as you think you are. So, you just go on with your "evil" comments. Hey, I can take it. You see, it's fun from my end...because some of us know.

You can say whatever you want. There's a LOT that they don't know about you. There's also a growing number of people who are discontent with your caustic attitude and your (undeserved) cockiness.
You see, it's fun from this end, too...because some of us know about YOU! I've heard a lot myself lately.

By the way, I will no longer engage in banter with you because I'm trying to be the better person here. I'm sure you have no concept of what it's like to be the better person, but perhaps in the next lifetime.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
psssttt.... bk , i just realized something ... you never asked me what i was wearing when i first posted on here a few months ago ... hmmmpph ... i feel left out ya know :razz2:

(whispering)... just trying to lighten things up in here >:biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Alright BK and Cari! ENOUGH! Take it offline! Dang! Can't read a post anymore without the gloves swingin! I want the forums back the way they were! Me fears the "Sybil" episode has jaded everyone.

I'm going to be the first to "turn over a new leaf". Anytime someone goes wacko I shall stick my fingers in my ears and say "la la la, I can't hear you, I can't hear you!" :wink:
:biggrin:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by Azura
Hi, just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I've been lurking for a while to get the feel for things and over all it seems like a great bunch of people here.

Welcome Azura!!! Enjoy... have fun... and all that good stuff
:howdy: :smile: :smile:

Azura

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys :)

I appreciate it! I've been involved with quite a few online forums and I have to tell you that the "issues" you guys are having seem to be on all boards. Since it's a public forum and ANYONE can post, there's bound to be personality conflicts. It just comes with the territory. But i believe that everyone should have to freedom to express their opinions even if that opinion may be unpopular. I didn't catch the threads that lead up to Cari and BK's conflict, and that seems to be none of my business, so I'm gonna stay out of it, but Hi to both of you anyway :cheers:

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome, and as for the conflicts, just call me Switzerland, as I usually choose to just pass them by :)

See you all around,
Azura

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Christy
Alright BK and Cari! ENOUGH! Take it offline! Dang! Can't read a post anymore without the gloves swingin! I want the forums back the way they were! Me fears the "Sybil" episode has jaded everyone.

I'm going to be the first to "turn over a new leaf". Anytime someone goes wacko I shall stick my fingers in my ears and say "la la la, I can't hear you, I can't hear you!" :wink:

That's a great point Christy, it really is.
I had an "epiphany" last night on the way home (I LOVE that word, epiphany).
It dawned on me that no one really cares about anything but having fun here and talking to each other online and that's what it's all about.
You'll most definitely see a concerted effort on my part to make sure it stays that way. I promise.

Oh, and by the way, what are you wearing, Rane???