Carrabba's Restaurant in Waldorf

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Went to Waldorf yesterday and when we finished shoppin, we headed to LaPlata to go to Texas Roadhouse...(My Favorite)..Couldn't even find a parking space in the lot...Dropped wifey off to go in and put our name on the list...She couldn't even get to the list taker for the people...So we headed back up to Carrabba's...Glad we did...They brought out a little plate with some dirt on it and poured olive oil on that and gave us a basket of kick ass bread...Not sure what the dirt was but damn was it good...Dipped my bread in it till the bread was gone...Salad was great...Got the Potato Crusted Haddock...Came wif Broccoli wif Parmesan cheese on that...Not sure what was on that haddock but it sure was good...Service was excellent...Our waiter kept the glasses full and there were 3 different people that came by to clear salad plates, glasses and whatever...They worked as a team...Would highly reccomend...I know I'll be going back...

Went to Waldorf yesterday and when we finished shoppin, we headed to LaPlata to go to Texas Roadhouse...(My Favorite)..Couldn't even find a parking space in the lot...Dropped wifey off to go in and put our name on the list...She couldn't even get to the list taker for the people...So we headed back up to Carrabba's...Glad we did...They brought out a little plate with some dirt on it and poured olive oil on that and gave us a basket of kick ass bread...Not sure what the dirt was but damn was it good...Dipped my bread in it till the bread was gone...Salad was great...Got the Potato Crusted Haddock...Came wif Broccoli wif Parmesan cheese on that...Not sure what was on that haddock but it sure was good...Service was excellent...Our waiter kept the glasses full and there were 3 different people that came by to clear salad plates, glasses and whatever...They worked as a team...Would highly reccomend...I know I'll be going back...

omg... :lol:

Probably cracked pepper and a few other spices.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

C'ba's is damn good, every time, up here in Fredneck. They never miss. Unlike that damn Capn's Table. :lol:

I've only been to Carrabba's once and I wasn't really impressed, I mean...other than the bread and "dirt" :lol: which was absolutely delicious :drool: It was freakin packed! Now, we did go on a Friday night so we expected it somewhat but this was really ridiculous. One of the couples with us had their little girl and since it was taking a really long time we asked for some crackers or a piece of bread or something. They all scrambled to see if it was okay, you would have thought we asked for keys to the building for an after hours party or something. Anyway, we were seated and loved the bread/dipping sauce but when our food came, it wasn't hot and it was....ehhh, okay nothing special. I doubt we'll go back.

muttdog

Next time do call ahead seating at roadhouse, we call about an hour before hand and normally only wait about 10 minutes when we get there. As for Carrabba's, ate there twice, food was okay, service good, not real impressed.

dave1959

went to the same one, Waldorf, saturday night. got there around six, no line sat right down, I got the pork chops marsala...excellent !!!
Caraba's is one of my favorite's..