fddog

Bow wow
my bell bell, finally got some picks :biggrin:
detail

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by *archimedes*
She is beautiful, but I would be careful! People are here who will use that photo to destroy you!

Weeeeelllllll, the dog is "disable". :twitch: She's deaf isn't she fddog? :confused:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by *archimedes*
She is beautiful, but I would be careful! People are here who will use that photo to destroy you!
archi, do you rent yourself out for entertainment purposes? You wipe me out bud...:lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by fddog
yes she is but she has to be the best dog ever

:yeahthat: she's such a sweetheart ... a very snuggly/cuddly lap dog. don't forget to get her some stuffers for her christmas stocking. :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
she is jack russell and pit :confused: i think

Sorry buddy, just cause the lady from the rescue called her that doesn't mean that's what she is. No little dog in her; she's too big. I'd say Pit or maybe even Dogo. But she's mine all mine!

R

razmataz10_99

I thought pit. I disagree with the rep they have gotten. I know quite a few wonderful pits. As for Jack Russell, I agree with Pixie, not likely.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
something about her paws, tail and muzzle remind me of a lab, but I've never seen an albino lab before. :confused:

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Sorry buddy, just cause the lady from the rescue called her that doesn't mean that's what she is. No little dog in her; she's too big. I'd say Pit or maybe even Dogo. But she's mine all mine!
:confused: i don't care what she is she is the best oh pixie honey(your dog needs a bath an food)

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by pixiegirl
:confused: i don't care what she is she is the best oh pixie honey SIZE=1](your dog needs a bath an food)[/SIZE]

M

MustangSally

:confused: i don't care what she is she is the best oh pixie honey SIZE=1](your dog needs a bath an food)[/SIZE]
hi honey! Forget Pixie. Come to Sally.