SOMD Elf :poofed:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
You guys were wrong to take that post down the path you did. You owe SOMD_elf an apology. I saw what you posted and it was a nasty thing to say about a kid.

JULZ

BFJ
You guys were wrong to take that post down the path you did. You owe SOMD_elf an apology. I saw what you posted and it was a nasty thing to say about a kid.

What was said? Is this why Toppick got an infraction?

It's all Toppick's fault, isn't it

KVF323

no one owes her an apology, she was discouraging people to help! People have been burned before, its sad, but if someone wants to ask a question its not wrong. and like others said, many times before the wrong sizes are put down!!!! not saying anyone is trying to scam.

No way. Catt and LovinMD questioned the clothing size of one of the young male children where is was extremely large for his age (adult size) and the Elf got VERY defensive. People jumped on at that point...

I am sorry if they cannot take the heat.

TraesMommy

Hello :wave:

I would like to suggest a website that was forwarded to me......wishuponahero.com. There are many needy families in the state of Maryland that need help this Holiday season. In fact I just helped a few out myself. One family asked for the gift of driving school for there son.... I was able to make a call and make that happen. I am also waiting for a woman who needs help making Christmas happen for 3 little homeless boys in her neighborhood, whos mother cant get it together. So they are jumping from shelter to shelter. I have LOTS of toys to donate to her or anyone else, I am just waiting on conformation. This website is worth a look!

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
no one owes her an apology, she was discouraging people to help! People have been burned before, its sad, but if someone wants to ask a question its not wrong. and like others said, many times before the wrong sizes are put down!!!! not saying anyone is trying to scam.

Yeah - they do. And it had nothing to do with sizes of clothes - it was the crack about a hermaphrodite kid and the bs that followed that needs to be apologized for.