Stupid Question Thread

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
What ever happened to orange flavored gum? I'm being serious. It use to be my favorite when I was a kid and I've been looking for it for several weeks with no success. I just want the plain old Orange BubbleYum or Bubblicios. Did they stop making it???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I think it faded out with Beeman's, BlackJack and Teaberry.

blueeyes76

checked bubbleyum and bubblicious websites and neither one of them have orange flavored bubble gum. what can i say? i'm bored. :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by pixiegirl
What ever happened to orange flavored gum? I'm being serious. It use to be my favorite when I was a kid and I've been looking for it for several weeks with no success. I just want the plain old Orange BubbleYum or Bubblicios. Did they stop making it???

Yea I know what you mean. I know that fruit stripes has it. :) Fruit Stripes Gum. You know you can write to the gum company and ask them, and they will send you a pack or so. I know I did that with the flaming hot cheetos that were out for that little bit. They sent me a bag

Last edited:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I know that Necco still makes chocolate wafers, but I can't find them in Maryland. Anybody know where I can buy them?

Morbid thought for the day: "Necro Wafers". :dead:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Tonio
I know that Necco still makes chocolate wafers, but I can't find them in Maryland. Anybody know where I can buy them?

There are still places that have them. The little "C&G Store" on Tobacco Road, off Plum Pt. Road in Calvert has the variety pack but I doubt you'll have to look that far.
I was in McLean, VA a couple of weeks ago and they had all Chocolate Neccos!!! I bought five packs. LOVE those things...
:biggrin:

SxyPrincess

I find them in 7-11's and also at some dollar stores.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
ooohh.. chocolate necco wafers

Uh, don't know about the Necro wafers..not sure I want to.:biggrin:

They started making whole rolls of chocolate Necco Wafers. I saw them in the local minimarket about a minute from where I live. I can check there if you'd like. Be happy to purchase a supply and forward them to you.

FIREMAN

Re: Re: Stupid Question Thread

Originally posted by watercolor23

I know I did that with the flaming hot cheetos that were out for that little bit. They sent me a bag

Bear Creek BBQ still have them. Seen them Saturday.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupid Question Thread

BK, You are evil for posting that. I'm going crazy in there. I'll forward you the bill! :biggrin:

I know!
You can get lost in there...

I'll gladly pick up the bill for your Fruit Stripe, but after that, you're CUT OFF!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupid Question Thread

Originally posted by bknarw

I know!
You can get lost in there...

I'll gladly pick up the bill for your Fruit Stripe, but after that, you're CUT OFF!!!

Me cut off???? :roflmao:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I KNOW I KNOW!!!

Evil, Evil, Evil.... They have candy cigarettes, candy necklaces....

I'm just lookin' out for ya'.
You need to put some meat on those bones!

watercolor

yeah yeah
I know about this one candy store out in california, that will ship direct. :) It has all the nostalgic candy and such. Lemme see if I can find the website. Its awesome. I saw it on 'Unwrapped' on the food network. You can also go to www.foodtv.com and then type in nostalgic candy or something, and they may still have the direct link to the website for that store. :)

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Evil, Evil, Evil.... They have candy cigarettes, candy necklaces....

When I was a kid, my parents would buy candy cigs that had knockoff titles like Salen. When I got older, the whole idea seemed predatory. Not that my parents meant any harm--they always made it clear that they didn't want us to smoke. It just seemed like the tobacco companies were saying, "Here, kids, this will do until you're old enough for the real thing." I guess it depends on how the parents handle the situation.

bknarw

Attire Monitor

When I was a kid, my parents would buy candy cigs that had knockoff titles like Salen. When I got older, the whole idea seemed predatory. Not that my parents meant any harm--they always made it clear that they didn't want us to smoke. It just seemed like the tobacco companies were saying, "Here, kids, this will do until you're old enough for the real thing." I guess it depends on how the parents handle the situation.

Interesting...no WONDER I smoke!
Think I'll sue the candy cigarette makers blaming them for my smoking addiction.

You know what was funny? We wanted those candy cigarettes so badly, and especially the ones that blew out "smoke". But, it only blew one puff and that was it!

Doc

Morbid thought for the day: "Necro Wafers".

Sounds like a nickname for Soylent Green. Or maybe a blasphemous nickname for communion wafers. (Which leads to my unpleasant thought for the day: Charlie Heston running into a Catholic church screaming "It's Jesus! Soylent communion wafers--they're made of Jesus!")