unwanted hedgies

red_explorer

sorry

She ended up finding a home for her hedgehog. But she said the petstore in Frederick MD has them....didnt know how much though.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
She ended up finding a home for her hedgehog. But she said the petstore in Frederick MD has them....didnt know how much though.

I am afraid if I got one it would get that rolly polly wobbly hedgie disease and that would break my heart.

kbennett

Thanks but i dont wanna buy a hedgie. I'd rather rescue one that needs a new home. Plus I dont trust pet stores

Macluvr

Thanks but i dont wanna buy a hedgie. I'd rather rescue one that needs a new home. Plus I dont trust pet stores

Can you please explain to these people that Wobbly Hedgehog disease is real? I had one die from it not long ago and they continue to harass me about it. :rolleyes:

kbennett

The easiest way to explain WHS is the way you explained it to me....its the hedgehog form of Multiple Sclerosis.

Macluvr

The easiest way to explain WHS is the way you explained it to me....its the hedgehog form of Multiple Sclerosis.

I know, but these, um, people seem to think it is something I made up. And tortured me the day my baby died from it.

No need to start with me people, I will not say another word here. If she wishes to discuss it further with me K, you can send me a private message.

TIA :flowers:

kbennett

only thing that matters is that we know its real...if they think its made up and they are too stupid to go google it and find out its real then screw them

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I know, but these, um, people seem to think it is something I made up. And tortured me the day my baby died from it.

No need to start with me people, I will not say another word here. If she wishes to discuss it further with me K, you can send me a private message.

How was it determined that your hedgehog had the disease?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
So the fat buffoon that sat on her hedgehog and killed it described some disease to you and now wants you to verify her story that it died of a disease.... :killingme

dn0121

watch out for logs!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I took her to my vet. Isn't that what we usually do with sick animals? :shrug:

Do they actually get wobbly when they get this? I mean, does the hedgie just start wobbling or is that a vet term to describe the disease?