$1M For Proof Of Sex With Tim Tebow!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a culture we live in where someone's virginity is not only tabloid fodder, but to be ridiculed and shamed.

It's interesting that Noel Biderman cares so deeply about this. I suspect he knows he's a low-life scumbag and is just trying to bring someone else down to his level. Not that that would be difficult here in the US....

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Believe Tebow. What a sick society we live in that is hell-bent on trashing anything of Christian beliefs and moral purity.

Timmy, I can't stand you just because you are a stinking gator, but I love you and admire your stance on Christ. Just keep your junk locked up until your wedding night.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What a culture we live in where someone's virginity is not only tabloid fodder, but to be ridiculed and shamed.

It's interesting that Noel Biderman cares so deeply about this. I suspect he knows he's a low-life scumbag and is just trying to bring someone else down to his level. Not that that would be difficult here in the US....

:bann:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Believe Tebow. What a sick society we live in that is hell-bent on trashing anything of Christian beliefs and moral purity.

Timmy, I can't stand you just because you are a stinking gator, but I love you and admire your stance on Christ. Just keep your junk locked up until your wedding night.

:lmao:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Yeah, just keep the disappointing streak going.