$2.4M will buy an awful lot of bougie hotel rooms

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I saw a yacht in Venice, Italy that had a helo landing pad on 1 of it's decks. I thought the helo part was just rubbing it in to the rest of us mere peasants.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I saw a yacht in Venice, Italy that had a helo landing pad on 1 of it's decks. I thought the helo part was just rubbing it in to the rest of us mere peasants.
Azimut-77S-01.jpg

black dog

Free America
There's a lot of these on display at the Annapolis Boat Show. Coming up Oct 7-10, Sailboat Show Oct 14-18.

Im rolling in for the SB show, I need to renew some electronics in the next yr or so. And to look at what Beneteau has to offer if I hit LOTTO....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Im rolling in for the SB show, I need to renew some electronics in the next yr or so. And to look at what Beneteau has to offer if I hit LOTTO....
I've always had a soft spot for the Catalina line. Not as expensive but well made.

glhs837

Power with Control

black dog

Free America
I've always had a soft spot for the Catalina line. Not as expensive but well made.
I looked at a bunch of Catalina and Beneteau 42's when I was in the market myself. For coastal and island hopping I would have like you said save money and have a great sailboat.
But I was going long bluewater and when I stepped aboard my first Morgan 454 I was hooked.
About a year later I bought my 83 Morgan NM 454.
Her and I have better than 30,000 together.
Still have her..... Hopefully to splash next summer with my son if he does get out, and do it again...