2 arrested after hosting home parties in New Jersey

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Neighbors ratting out other neighbors.
Two New Jersey residents were arrested this week after they hosted large crowds at events in their homes, including a pop-up wedding, in defiance of social distancing orders amidst the coronavirus outbreak.

Eliyohu Zaks, 49, was taken into custody on Friday after authorities said he hosted a pop-up wedding in his home on Spruce Street in Lakewood.

The event was attended by more than 50 people, a violation of the state’s newly enacted edict banning such gatherings as part of efforts to contain the coronavirus.

Another local resident, 43-year-old Shaul Kuperwasser, was arrested after a large crowd was seen gathering at his home on Thursday.

Lakewood officials said they have received dozens of angry phone calls from local residents who have reported mass gatherings in recent days, according to Patch.

just follow the rules

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
This reminds me of something I saw on Saturday. There was a burial at a cemetery on 231. Probably about 50 people. Are funerals exempt from the 10 people rule? I know somebody who is actually waiting to do the funeral for her family member until this is over.

Monello

PREMO Member
This reminds me of something I saw on Saturday. There was a burial at a cemetery on 231. Probably about 50 people. Are funerals exempt from the 10 people rule? I know somebody who is actually waiting to do the funeral for her family member until this is over.
Funerals in Italy are on hold right now. There it's nationwide. But it's a lot smaller place than America.

Hijinx

A friend died and the Funerall is for family only.
He has 14 Brothers and sisters. One of them died previously.
Family only will be well over the limit.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Looking pretty white there ........

They aren’t white,

WTF are you going about Sapidus

Monello

PREMO Member
Not racist. I am anti-racist.
So if a group of white people gathered in someone's back yard and some got arrested, that would be OK with you?

Being anything other than white isn't a license to break the law. This the what is wrong when you view everything through a racial lens. You ignore terrible behaviors because of the race of the perpetrators. Justice is suppose to be blind.

I don't know what's worse. The blatant bigot or the race baiters that ride around the forums on their high horses.