2 Chicago gangbangers executed 9-year-old in revenge killing against his father's rival gang

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Prosecutors said Corey Morgan and Kevin Edwards kept watch while Dwight Doty lured the fourth-grader into an alleyway. They said he promised him a juice box.

Doty then took out a .40-caliber handgun and shot Lee, Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney Margaret Hillmann said.

Two separate trials began for Morgan and Doty on Tuesday. The two alleged members of the Bang Gang/Terror Dome faction of the Black P Stones gang seek to pin the blame on each other for the child’s slaying, reports said.

If Obama had two sons.

Hijinx

My God, can it get any worse than this.
A cold blooded 1st degree murder of a 9 year old child.
What is going on in the minds of these monsters that they can lure a child into an alley and in cold blood, murder that child/
They aren't fit to be on this planet.

How can any Congress pass any law to deal with scum like this? Background checks my ass
There is but one real law that should be applicable and that is Capital punishment and done in a fast and public manner.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My God, can it get any worse than this.
A cold blooded 1st degree murder of a 9 year old child.
What is going on in the minds of these monsters that they can lure a child into an alley and in cold blood, murder that child/

Just your average everyday Democrat voter! :sshrug:

Now come on in here Hissy-Chrissy to have a meldown over me dissing your tribe!

This_person

Just your average everyday Democrat voter! :sshrug:

Now come on in here Hissy-Chrissy to have a meldown over me dissing your tribe!
It's, to me, just a cost of doing business. If you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

In the scene from Peaky Blinders I provided, Tommy told Alfie that Alfie "crossed the line" because Alfie helped people use Tommy's little boy (kidnapped him) as leverage for a gang-land style thing they were doing. Alfie asks what line he crossed, because it's just how people like them live.

It's why people like you and I do not live that way - we understand it to be barbaric and horrific. These folks do not, it's just Thursday to them.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It's, to me, just a cost of doing business. If you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

In the scene from Peaky Blinders I provided, Tommy told Alfie that Alfie "crossed the line" because Alfie helped people use Tommy's little boy (kidnapped him) as leverage for a gang-land style thing they were doing. Alfie asks what line he crossed, because it's just how people like them live.

It's why people like you and I do not live that way - we understand it to be barbaric and horrific. These folks do not, it's just Thursday to them.
The kid probably wouldn’t of made it to 21 anyway at the rate they kill each other up there.......

stgislander

PREMO Member
This is why you NEVER take the death penalty off the table Illinois. Even if you never use it, it's always in your back pocket for instances just like this.