2 Women Dated for Years. After It Ended, JMU Said Their Relationship Was 'Nonconsensual.'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
They dated for two and a half years, living together for much of that time.

The relationship ended badly, causing both women much consternation. Almost a year later, on December 4, 2018, Lese filed a Title IX report with JMU. This report then became the basis of a sexual misconduct complaint, and Reid was accused of engaging in a nonconsensual relationship with her former girlfriend.

JMU suspended Reid from teaching. Then, following a hearing where Reid was given no meaningful opportunity to rebut the allegations against her—Lese did not even attend it—the university determined she had violated an aspect of the sexual misconduct policy that had not even existed during the time period in question.

The finding made it impossible for Reid to continue working at JMU; indeed, she had already been denied a promotion and barred from campus. She was hired at another university, sold her house, and moved—but when her new employer found out about the sexual misconduct finding, the offer was abruptly rescinded.

"I was let go a week before the semester began," she says.

Reid is now suing JMU, as well as the U.S. Department of Education, which pushed colleges and universities to adopt unfair sexual misconduct adjudication policies during the years of Barack Obama's presidency. The lawsuit comes at a time of profound national uncertainty about the trajectory of federal education policy as it relates to Title IX, the statute that prohibits sex and gender-based discrimination in schools. Under Obama, the Education Department instructed campus officials to vigorously investigate sexual misconduct, define it broadly, and give accused persons very little recourse. Then, under former President Donald Trump, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos rescinded the Obama-era policies and made basic fairness a central component of Title IX adjudication.

gemma_rae

In the rush to normalize homosexual relationships, few if any gave any thought about how to legally end them. Now we get to witness the mess no one wanted to address.

I can only imagine Ms. Reid doing shots of liquor, and mumbling to herself with her head in her hand; "Bitches be crazy."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In the rush to normalize homosexual relationships, few if any gave any thought about how to legally end them. Now we get to witness the mess no one wanted to address.

They legally end just like hetero relationships, I'd guess. Pretend Alyssa Reid is Allan Reid and this same scenario has played out at college campuses all over America. Which is the point Reason is trying to make - that accusations of sexual misconduct are pursued aggressively with the accused having little to no defense opportunity or presumption of innocence, and due process is one of the cornerstones of our justice system. Those who've been falsely punished are being advised to sue the schools, which is expensive and time-consuming.

Reid should have heeded the warning signs from this person in the beginning, but there you go and now here she is. I dig her little bowtie, though. 😻

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
- that accusations of sexual misconduct are pursued aggressively with the accused having little to no defense opportunity or presumption of innocence, and due process is one of the cornerstones of our justice system.

Frankly I am, surprised the Uni went after this .. and just didn't sweep it under the rug

LGBTQ+ being a protected class

UglyBear

Libs wanted to inject Marxism into our higher education, and now they are wining when they get hit with Stalinist justice system. Too bad, so sad. Tards. :killingme

gemma_rae

They legally end just like hetero relationships, I'd guess. Pretend Alyssa Reid is Allan Reid and this same scenario has played out at college campuses all over America. Which is the point Reason is trying to make - that accusations of sexual misconduct are pursued aggressively with the accused having little to no defense opportunity or presumption of innocence, and due process is one of the cornerstones of our justice system. Those who've been falsely punished are being advised to sue the schools, which is expensive and time-consuming.

Reid should have heeded the warning signs from this person in the beginning, but there you go and now here she is. I dig her little bowtie, though. 😻
But she is not, and that is the point. What makes her the man in the relationship? Is it understood in their little libtard world that the one who accuses first wins? Or is the older one, or one who dresses manlier wears the strap-on?

What kind of lezbos hide behind the "But I'm a woman!" defense?:lol:

UglyBear

But she is not, and that is the point. What makes her the man in the relationship? Is it understood in their little libtard world that the one who accuses first wins? Or is the older one, or one who dresses manlier wears the strap-on?

What kind of lezbos hide behind the "But I'm a woman!" defense?:lol:
It does appear that most LGBTwhatever think they are immune from accusations, and consequences, of sexual harassment, assault, etc because those are tools only of the evil toxic patriarchy.
Well, too bad, laws apply equally. You wanted visibility and equality, that applies to punishments as well.

From what the article says, the bull dyke is the accused party because at some point she was in a position of power over the femme — she was her professor, and then her boss.

gemma_rae

It does appear that most LGBTwhatever think they are immune from accusations, and consequences, of sexual harassment, assault, etc because those are tools only of the evil toxic patriarchy.
Well, too bad, laws apply equally. You wanted visibility and equality, that applies to punishments as well.

From what the article says, the bull dyke is the accused party because at some point she was in a position of power over the femme — she was her professor, and then her boss.
That's more than likely it.

Just so there's no confusion going forward, I think all lesbo ceremonies should end with the pronunciation of; "I now pronounce you Bull Dyke and Femme. The Dyke may kiss the Femme" Then they can self identify as to which is which, because you don't want to thrust labels on them, Ya know? :lol:

Hijinx

Just so there's no confusion going forward, I think all lesbo ceremonies should end with the pronunciation of; "I now pronounce you Bull Dyke and Femme. The Dyke may kiss the Femme" Then they can self identify as to which is which, because you don't want to thrust labels on them, Ya know? :lol:

So what happens if they are both wearing Tuxedo's

BOP

That's so cute. New to this country, are you?

PeoplesElbow

I knew a gay guy that looked and acted like any other guy that told me "why would I want a sissy guy, I'm gay I want to be with a man, not a guy that acts like a woman?"

Made sense to me, I figure there are women like this, but you almost always see butch and non-butch together.

gemma_rae

I knew a gay guy that looked and acted like any other guy that told me "why would I want a sissy guy, I'm gay I want to be with a man, not a guy that acts like a woman?"
But that makes me assume the guy that said that would be the femme in the couple. This was in the work environment right? If so he may not have been flying his freak flag at full mast...er, so to say.:blushing:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Made sense to me, I figure there are women like this, but you almost always see butch and non-butch together.
But that makes me assume the guy that said that would be the femme in the couple. This was in the work environment right? If so he may not have been flying his freak flag at full mast...er, so to say.:blushing:
This is something I've always thought.... Why can't a guy be gay while appearing to be just a guy? Why do so many gay guys have the body and hand motions, the voice, that we associate with a gay guy? To me, those are all learned patterns, imitation of what they believe a gay guy should be. Women just don't act that way at all, only the attention-seeking men.

PeoplesElbow

No, it was in college. He liked trucks, tools, and bowling.

PeoplesElbow

This is something I've always thought.... Why can't a guy be gay while appearing to be just a guy? Why do so many gay guys have the body and hand motions, the voice, that we associate with a gay guy? To me, those are all learned patterns, imitation of what they believe a gay guy should be. Women just don't act that way at all, only the attention-seeking men.
Use to work around a trans, they would brush their hair incessantly trying to woman it up. All the guys were like wtf, my wife and even teenage daughters don't act like this