20/18/16w clothes to get rid of

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Yay. It took almost 2 years but I've lost 70lbs! went from 20W to a misses 14:yahoo:

Now what do I do with all my W's? I have some really great clothes - almost new jeans, office clothes and even a few cocktail dresses & gowns. Don't want to waste them on the thrift store and was thinking about the consignment store in Leonardtown. Anyone have any experience with that store?

BTW-if anyone is interested I could give you 1st dibs - I'd rather my SoMD ladies had 1st choice at the best (read lowest/best) pick.
PM me if you're interested before the end of the month - otherwise it's going to consignment/thrift.

whatchawant

I could really use these if no one else claims them, my daughter wears that size. And I can't afford to keep replacing her clothes every couple of months. Congrats on the weight loss. I would have sent you a pm, but I don't know how, LOL!

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I could really use these if no one else claims them, my daughter wears that size. And I can't afford to keep replacing her clothes every couple of months. Congrats on the weight loss. I would have sent you a pm, but I don't know how, LOL!

Go to the right where it says private messages and type in aerogal (user name) to Pm me. I have 2 other replies - I segregate based on desire. How old is you daughter? Does she need something for prom?

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Sorry - wasn't keeping track.

I was on the 'I finally got my thyroid condition diagnosed and got on meds so I could actually lose weight now' diet.

It took almost the whole 18 months to lose 40lbs thru watching what I ate, when and how it was prepared. 4-5 small meals a day, moderate exercise, cut down on starches and useless carbs. Just good eating habits. but the thyroid had to be addressed 1st. Until then I just could NOT lose weight no matter what I did.

The last 30lbs was on the HCG diet for 5 weeks via Dr Nasr in Lusby. $$$ but it worked. I've stabilized so now I can lose a little on my own again, but I'm going to do the HCG program again to lose another 15-20lbs.

I seem to have no problem maintaining my weight, but due to my own metabolic issues losing is very hard.

nobody really

I need a nap
Yay. It took almost 2 years but I've lost 70lbs! went from 20W to a misses 14:yahoo:

Now what do I do with all my W's? I have some really great clothes - almost new jeans, office clothes and even a few cocktail dresses & gowns. Don't want to waste them on the thrift store and was thinking about the consignment store in Leonardtown. Anyone have any experience with that store?

BTW-if anyone is interested I could give you 1st dibs - I'd rather my SoMD ladies had 1st choice at the best (read lowest/best) pick.
PM me if you're interested before the end of the month - otherwise it's going to consignment/thrift.

good on ya! I dropped two sizes from a 12 to an 8. It was hard getting rid of clothes, some were really nice, most i just gave to the thrift store. Glad to hear the good news!

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Follow - up

Thanks for all the replies and interest. Someone is getting the office clothes and I'm taking the formals to consignment!