20" neoprene dressage and western girths

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
anyone know where i can get one of each on short order?? Like before the weekend?

Elam doesn't have anything so small. :frown: Neither does Dover saddlery.

Robin

I dont have any here either at the store are you able to borrow one from your barn. Perhaps someone might have one.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Robin said:
I dont have any here either at the store are you able to borrow one from your barn. Perhaps someone might have one.
i own my barn :lol:
thanks freds/2 i was hoping someone would have one in stock i could just buy off the shelf.

I'd buy one from anyone who has one on hand they'd like to see too.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
happyappygirl said:
anyone know where i can get one of each on short order?? Like before the weekend?

Elam doesn't have anything so small. :frown: Neither does Dover saddlery.

I emailed you, not sure if its gonna help, but thought Id try. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I have one......come get it... :lmao: :huggy:
are you serious? which one? I'll come get it tonight. and i'll trade it for your 2006 Xmas gift :lol:

Thanks baily, i emailed you. I need the girth which holds the saddle on, not the actual saddle. but that was very sweet of you. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
are you serious? which one? I'll come get it tonight. and i'll trade it for your 2006 Xmas gift :lol:

Thanks baily, i emailed you. I need the girth which holds the saddle on, not the actual saddle. but that was very sweet of you. :huggy:

:slap: I need it..you can BORROW it..it is a short western neoprene...want a picture?? It goes to my BM saddle but I dont use it all the time..So use it and get one and give it back..I got a nice small smart girth from Elams..I had it cut down to my size...it was like a 34" $30 and cut down $20 but it looks great...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
:slap: I need it..you can BORROW it..it is a short western neoprene...want a picture?? It goes to my BM saddle but I dont use it all the time..So use it and get one and give it back..I got a nice small smart girth from Elams..I had it cut down to my size...it was like a 34" $30 and cut down $20 but it looks great...
how do you cut a girth down? you can send pix of that.
Might need to borrow it for Sunday if i don't find one somewhere. MorganLover is riding Chester and i need a small western one for that saddle. i lent my little one out with the pony saddle and hate the string ones that came with the barefoot treeless saddles.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Anyone going to the tack store in prince frederick in the next 2 days that could check to see if they carry pony tack?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
how do you cut a girth down? you can send pix of that.
Might need to borrow it for Sunday if i don't find one somewhere. MorganLover is riding Chester and i need a small western one for that saddle. i lent my little one out with the pony saddle and hate the string ones that came with the barefoot treeless saddles.
Call TC and have her bring you the pony girth on Sun.......If not I have one (but it is the string kind)

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
Call TC and have her bring you the pony girth on Sun.......If not I have one (but it is the string kind)
Howdy!
Little frog needs it for pony-pony, and it fits her.
how is she?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
i own my barn :lol:
thanks freds/2 i was hoping someone would have one in stock i could just buy off the shelf.

I'd buy one from anyone who has one on hand they'd like to see too.

I might have a small western in the tack room, I'll check for ya tomorrow. :howdy: