Busted

softcrab

Okay, I'm dealing with a DWI.

To the tune of $2200 to my lawyer.

I lost my train of thought, but part of it is I should figure a way to make money off the "reality show":eek:f it.

Maybe I could work in religion and confession, after all I'm Catholic..

I ain't trying to make light of it, just tryingn to imply the f*ck up in an other wise normal life.

And how I have to deal with "big brother" assuming I'm a "f*ck up."

I've already realized I have to talk the "truth" they want to hear.

I have to suffer it, or find amusement in iti

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

I lost my train of thought, but part of it is I should figure a way to make money off the "reality show":eek:f it.

I ain't trying to make light of it, just tryingn to imply the f*ck up in an other wise normal life.

You're quite adept at drunk posting. Especially on a THURSDAY night.

thebird

A Drunk driver killed my boyfriend 10 years ago. Just one "f up" as you put it, can cost someone else their life. I'm disgusted that you would come to a forum and make light of such a terrible CRIME. It doesn't "just happen"..it was a choice you made-not a mistake. Don't rationalize it or make fun of it...take your punishment, pay your $2200 and thank God that you didn't take someone away from those who love them.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Something tells me this is not the first time you've driven drunk but maybe the first time you've been caught. If it was up to me, you'd be in jail for a long time along with all the other drunk drivers no matter if it's the first time they've been caught, it's only a matter of time before you kill someone. Just because you got caught doesn't mean you won't do it again.

muttdog

A Drunk driver killed my boyfriend 10 years ago. Just one "f up" as you put it, can cost someone else their life. I'm disgusted that you would come to a forum and make light of such a terrible CRIME. It doesn't "just happen"..it was a choice you made-not a mistake. Don't rationalize it or make fun of it...take your punishment, pay your $2200 and thank God that you didn't take someone away from those who love them.

:yeahthat:I can not feel sorry for anyone who drinks and drives. You made a dumb ass choice now live with it. Maybe if they locked your ass up for a few months you might think twice about drinking and driving. Next time call a cab or stay home.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Why is it they get off so easy? Someone I've met has had 4 and is still walking amoung us.

kona

Dui

You sir are an idiot.

I wish you would have wrapped yourself around a tree an lost all use of bodily functions for the rest of your miserable life.

smilin

BOXER NATION

A friend died last year from a drunk driver. His wife and kids are still trying to deal with it, and will be for the rest of their lives.
Take your punishment, don't forget it and don't do it again - it's not worth it.
Remember the saying: "If you have one DWI; you WILL get another" - a cop told me that a long time ago. Don't think you are bullet proof.
Its ok to go out and drink but:
Don't drink and drive.

B

Bronwyn

:yeahthat:

thebird

Why is it they get off so easy? Someone I've met has had 4 and is still walking amoung us.

Because the justice system in this country is designed to protect the criminal and not the victims..or potential victims. At the very least, for a first offense you should lose your license for quite a while...and for idiots who come to forums and "find amusement" in their crimes-they should be shot.

thebird

You know, any of us could go to dinner and have a glass or two of wine, get pulled over and be DUI.

There is nothing self righteous about it. I have suffered through a loss of a loved one. If I go out, I make sure I have someone to drive even if I only have one drink..if no one is available to drive-I don't drink. I've made many mistakes in my life but I know how selfish and wrong this particular "mistake" is. I pray you never have to suffer the loss at the hands of another person. You all come in here to these forums daily and bash others for making a point, it must be nice to sit on your throne and not ever have to suffer a loss or watch a loved one die. I'm sure you'll jump right back on me on here because I've seen you do it numerous times to others. You won't change my mind. You won't make me believe what she did was right. She came to this forum to make fun of what she did and she struck a nerve...which is probably what she was aiming for in the first place.