2003 Chevy Silverado

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I need to replace the Body Control Module.
Anybody familiar with it?
Links?

TIA

fddog

Bow wow
• Have you replaced the original tires with ones of a different size on your 2001-03 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra with the Allison 6-speed transmission? Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 01-03-10-010B tells the dealer not to diagnose or repair any resulting problems until the tires have been replaced--at the customer's expense--with ones of the original size.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
fddog said:
• Have you replaced the original tires with ones of a different size on your 2001-03 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra with the Allison 6-speed transmission? Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 01-03-10-010B tells the dealer not to diagnose or repair any resulting problems until the tires have been replaced--at the customer's expense--with ones of the original size.
:confused:
The Body Control module works with the power windows, locks, radio, dash lights, anti theft, and gauges.

What the hell are you talking about?

fddog

Bow wow
DoWhat said:
:confused:
The Body Control module works with the power windows, locks, radio, dash lights, anti theft, and gauges.

What the hell are you talking about?
:killingme i googled it and that came up i thought it was funny. click

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Nevermind
Needs to be replaced by the Dealer, because the new one needs to be programmed with the SPECIAL computer.
So before anybody has a chance to say it, I say "ha ha" to me.

Damn thing is only 2,000 miles past the warranty.