Grooming in waldorf

breezy9999

Just wanted to let everyone know in case they are looking for a groomer I highly recommend St. Charles Animal Hospital off Doolittle dr! The groomer is wonderful and did an excellent job on my dog! She also grooms cats! I have an appt for mine next week! Her name is Wendy! Check her out!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Just wanted to let everyone know in case they are looking for a groomer I highly recommend St. Charles Animal Hospital off Doolittle dr! The groomer is wonderful and did an excellent job on my dog! She also grooms cats! I have an appt for mine next week! Her name is Wendy! Check her out!

Perhaps she should buy an ad on here to let everyone know, cuz this one ain't gonna last long....

10-9-8

JoeR

I agree 100%. Wendy is the best. She does my two every 8 weeks or so. If your dog has a few mats she'll actually work on getting them out if she can, instead of just shaving them. She took our one from this to this.

Attachments

• 100_1088.jpg
    100_1088.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 140
  • 100_1489.jpg
    100_1489.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 102