2007 NFL Draft

LVFD Member

I wonder when Brady Quinn will be drafted to a NFL team. I am surprised that hes not been drafted yet. I am have been watching this draft sense it started.

pgtransplant

Im still trying to figure out how Russell was rated so high when hes only played a year as a starter and Quinn has started 4 years and now is dropping like a rock

unixpirate

Pitty Party
LVFD Member said:
I wonder when Brady Quinn will be drafted to a NFL team. I am surprised that hes not been drafted yet. I am have been watching this draft sense it started.

My Raiders got what they needed :yay:

Kerad

LVFD Member said:

I made a comment in the Redskins draft thread...it was the only one going, at the time.

The Dolphins screwed up bigtime. They have no future QB's on the roster. They "Detroit Lions'ed" it.

The Lions are also equally mentally challenged, unless they trade draft choices.

WR's are nice...but someone has to throw the ball to 'em.

Kerad

unixpirate said:
My Raiders got what they needed :yay:

I was wondering if they would screw that up again...they did not. Great pick. I hate to say this to a Raiders fan...but your team will become much better once Al Davis is out of the picture.

LVFD Member

Im Still surprised that Brady has not been picked. I hope Dallas does not get him, sense they are next, but i think Brady should go to Kansas City.

LVFD Member

LVFD Member said:
Im Still surprised that Brady has not been picked. I hope Dallas does not get him, sense they are next, but i think Brady should go to Kansas City.

Oh boy a trade. to Cleveland. Brady is not with them. :)

Kerad

Seems the Redskins are planning to be Preseason Champions once again.

They continue to suck. :killingme

unixpirate

Pitty Party
LVFD Member said:

JaMarcus Russell has a bigger back step then Brady. Like 3'. And a gun for an arm. :yay:

Brady struggles to throw long.

Kerad

Crap.

The Buffalo SuckMonsters have drafted one of the best linebackers available. Well..it's better than him Slugging up the Redskins playbook for a few years..

We all know the Skins prefer coaching as opposed to players.

Maybe they'll get to 8-8 this year. If they're lucky.

:ohwell:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Once again Houston dumbfounds me. They got rid of Eric Moulds and for the first round pick the pick up a DT. I guess the philosophy is if we can't score any points, then we'll make sure no one can.