2007 season

thedoug

So a couple of you did well last year and couple... not so well. Last year I started the column halfway through the game and I will be there with you guys the whole way this year starting with the most important part, the draft.

The NFL draft is over and another Fantasy Football season is on the way. Within the next couple weeks I will rate players from each team and update the list as mini camps are going on. Look for the final rankings about a week before the preseason.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
DungeonMaster said:
So a couple of you did well last year and couple... not so well. Last year I started the column halfway through the game and I will be there with you guys the whole way this year starting with the most important part, the draft.

The NFL draft is over and another Fantasy Football season is on the way. Within the next couple weeks I will rate players from each team and update the list as mini camps are going on. Look for the final rankings about a week before the preseason.
Whom do all your base are belong to? :confused:

thedoug

jetmonkey said:
Rookies only dynasty? Or redraft? Or vet + rookies?
All QB, RB, TE, WR, DST, K, and individaul defensive players. This is geared towards single season FF, but you are more than welcome to use it for a keeper league. I can't really gear towards keeper leagues since I don't know who you have and who is still available but if you'd like advice please feel free to ask in these forums.