2009 Awards

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Just Sayin' :shrug:

I mean, I realize that you have to shop in the kids section, but..........damn, they have designer midget clothes somewhere!!!
Actually they dont. Its either circus gear or old costumes from wizard of oz or willy wonka.

Its a hard knock life.

What about you? is it hard to find and keep girls, considering your penis almost non-existent?

Midnight

Imaginary
My right hand is someone with feelings, thank you!

.....and I fixed your post to the correct word so it made sense, retard!!

Thank you! I could hardly understand it before! What would we do without you to translate all that jargen?

WOW! More people who don't like you!

SHOCK SHOCK

:sarcasm:

Haha you never get tired of looking silly do you? I can't imagine WHY you got cheated on. You seem so classy and loveable :smoochy:

Actually they dont. Its either circus gear or old costumes from wizard of oz or willy wonka.

Its a hard knock life.

What about you? is it hard to find and keep girls, considering your penis almost non-existent?

:howdy:

Don't forget all those baby clothes i got you for christmas!

wtf is with the midget thing? ....seriously?

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Thank you! I could hardly understand it before! What would we do without you to translate all that jargen?

Haha you never get tired of looking silly do you? I can't imagine WHY you got cheated on. You seem so classy and loveable :smoochy:

:howdy:

Don't forget all those baby clothes i got you for christmas!

wtf is with the midget thing? ....seriously?

I dont know. Maybe its a secret fettish. Let get him a midget dancer. At least midgets are used to things being smaller than normal. :lol:

I don't think you're short

Thats what i was waiting for. Thank you sticky buns! :huggy: