2009 Awards

Thank you! I could hardly understand it before! What would we do without you to translate all that jargen?

Haha you never get tired of looking silly do you? I can't imagine WHY you got cheated on. You seem so classy and loveable :smoochy:

:howdy:

Don't forget all those baby clothes i got you for christmas!

wtf is with the midget thing? ....seriously?

J-A-R-G-O-N! U.B.D.!!! :lol:

Suggestions for Categories:

Most confused: Whome

FIXED

Err, I don't know how to ask without sounding confused...BUT why am I the most confused?

Yes, I totally agree with this. :love: But you did forget whome.

:huggy:

ohhhhhhh yeh!!!! she is a hottie too!!!

:wink:

THANKS rich!! I know I have been gone a while but I didn't think you would forget about me:mad:

He must not be thinking right cuz you is waaaay bootyful! :hot:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Of course Dye is the only one that noticed that. Does that make the rest of us retards? :dye:

Well, I might be one... I just assumed that the awards were for 2008 and they were being given out in 2009.

And not to be a b1tch or anything but since I've only been around since October, I'm real curious to see who votes who for what so it would be really nice if Ocean's thread could get back on track.... I'm just sayin....:popcorn:

I personally would vote for Kain for "nicest", at least in my experience.
I'm still thinking about the rest...

K

Kain99

Well, I might be one... I just assumed that the awards were for 2008 and they were being given out in 2009.

And not to be a b1tch or anything but since I've only been around since October, I'm real curious to see who votes who for what so it would be really nice if Ocean's thread could get back on track.... I'm just sayin....:popcorn:

I personally would vote for Kain for "nicest", at least in my experience.
I'm still thinking about the rest...

Woo Hoo! Finally, someone notices! :love::lol: