2010 elections

• Republicans will regain control because dems are idiots

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • democrats will maintain control,, because dem voters are idiots

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
After two years of democrat idiocy, will the republicans be able to point at the democrats ignorance and regain control, or will the minnions still be so glued to the o's backside that they will vote blindly without concern for the country as they did this time.

SamSpade

After two years of democrat idiocy, will the republicans be able to point at the democrats ignorance and regain control, or will the minnions still be so glued to the o's backside that they will vote blindly without concern for the country as they did this time.

I think they have a shot at the House. Too many of 2006's freshman Democrats were borderline conservative - meaning they won in conservative regions. Two things are going to happen - one is that redistricting will eventually move from liberal to conservative areas. Another is that conservative Democrats who capitulate to Pelosi and Obama are going to face an uphill battle Novermber 2010.

bcp

In My Opinion
I agree with your points Sam.
Another thing I see happening is the republican voters will get out in greater force to vote their candidates in. In other words, it does not matter who it is as long as there is an "R" behind the name.
We might not be able to get the obama out of office for four years, but we could basically shut him down after two years with the right people on our side in office.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
I agree with your points Sam.
Another thing I see happening is the republican voters will get out in greater force to vote their candidates in. In other words, it does not matter who it is as long as there is an "R" behind the name.
We might not be able to get the obama out of office for four years, but we could basically shut him down after two years with the right people on our side in office.
I would like to see that happen.

I think the Dem's are going to try like hell to stay in office by getting in line with the "mesiah". It seems like there is great repercusions if you question their LORD and savior. So it is this reason that I believe the donkies will keep controll.

I hope I'm wrong.

bcp

In My Opinion
Im counting on a good number of the guilters that voted for him, and the I hate Bush so much Id vote for BCPs MIL voters to stand back and say, WTF did I do??

Im guessing that once the hate for Bush is in the background, those voters will regain their senses.
I see a fair chance of a major upset in congress for 2010

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My prediction is that the Dems will keep their Congressional majorities in 2010, and Bammy will be re-elected in 2012.

There's nothing to stop them now - they own it all.

bcp

In My Opinion
My prediction is that the Dems will keep their Congressional majorities in 2010, and Bammy will be re-elected in 2012.

You realize that obama would never have made it without the crossover votes from pissed off republicans right?

Im counting on the dems to run a one sided government for the next year or so in order to bring those traitors back to the R vote in 2010

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Im counting on a good number of the guilters that voted for him, and the I hate Bush so much Id vote for BCPs MIL voters to stand back and say, WTF did I do??

Im guessing that once the hate for Bush is in the background, those voters will regain their senses.
I see a fair chance of a major upset in congress for 2010
2010 should be interesting.

I know the Donkies are crying about how they can't get everything they want done in 4 years already. Unfortunately for them they will have to make something "BIG" happen in 1 year.

If they don't understand this, they will loose the house come 2010.

jetmonkey

Anything that happens between now and 2016 is the fault of George W Bush. Hopefully by then presidential term limits will have been eliminated :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Im counting on the dems to run a one sided government for the next year or so in order to bring those traitors back to the R vote in 2010

I think that, if the Dems run a one-sided government, the Reps will follow them in hopes of appealing to their voters. After Bush, then McCain, I suspect the Republicans have lost their base for good.

msqtech

Citizen
Time for a real Difference

It is time for the voters to choose a new populist party to counter the negative effects of the incumbent parties. Say no to all the current methods of mud-slinging for new more effective communicating of ideas. Now with all the new media communications a new party could emerge.

This_person

I think that, if the Dems run a one-sided government, the Reps will follow them in hopes of appealing to their voters. After Bush, then McCain, I suspect the Republicans have lost their base for good.
Based on "The Rangel Rule", and the GOP solidarity against the "stimulus" pork package, I'm glad that you (and I) were wrong to think this way.

Let's hope it continues.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

There is a HUGE hurdle they must overcome; themselves.

If Pelosi and Reid and Obama are seen for what they are, leftists large and in charge (and responsible) AND the economy is still slogging along and we're still in Iraq and we get attacked again and gas is back up over $3 and so forth AND it is seen as their policies, they're in trouble.

Add to that some new, exciting, articulate GOP fighters who are passionate and just kicking ass, winning arguments while losing votes, then, we'll see. This means RNC chair, this means some up and comer in the House. This means good fights for Governorships and House and Senate races.

In short, doesn't look good. :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us

The only thing that can stop them is the voters. Unfortunately our votes don't really count where we are.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Anything that happens between now and 2016 is the fault of George W Bush. Hopefully by then presidential term limits will have been eliminated :yay:

I think you hit the nail on the head. The left have effectively molded the minds of Americans in making them believe Bush is the evil of past 100 years. And they will continue their pursuit of convincing us that his policies will burden us for the next 50. This is the only reason they rule now and they know this is only way they can keep their power.

Xaquin44

I think you hit the nail on the head. The left have effectively molded the minds of Americans in making them believe Bush is the evil of past 100 years. And they will continue their pursuit of convincing us that his policies will burden us for the next 50. This is the only reason they rule now and they know this is only way they can keep their power.

bahaahhahahaha