• something but i dunno what

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • what?

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
If I am right, this claim is based on the fact that the Mayan Calender - stops - at the year 2012, and that Nostradamus could not "see" into the future past the same date/year.

Who knows?............However, we don't have that much longer to find out, do we? :whistle:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
The Hopi also have a legend /prophesy that says that would be the end of the 4th world - or something like that.

ve2dict

actually the mayans caused there own downfall with the mass human sacrifices and neighboring tribes rising up against them

Starman3000m

20+1+2 = 23

:jameo::jameo::jameo::jameo:

On the other hand: 2+01+2 = 5

Speculation is a matter of perspective. Some see it one way, others see it another. There Is Only One Truth

Here Are Three Possible Scenarios:

A.) 2012 will be the end of the world, or;

B.) 2012 will be the start of a new age of mankind upon this earth filled with greater geological shifts brought about by catastrophic changes as even science is predicting. Perhaps this is the period that marks the beginning of the end with the tyrannical rule of the antichrist system which has a duration of 7 years as prophesied; 3 1/2 years in a pseudo peace-pact among nations followed by a 3 1/2 year period of tribulation upon the earth where Jews and followers of Jesus will be persecuted and massacred.

C.) December 21, 2012 will be just another winter's day in the neighborhood.

Toxick

Splat

Speculation is a matter of perspective. Some see it one way, others see it another. There Is Only One Truth

B.) 2012 will be the start of a new age of mankind upon this earth filled with greater geological shifts brought about by catastrophic changes as even science is predicting. Perhaps this is the period that marks the beginning of the end with the tyrannical rule of the antichrist system which has a duration of 7 years as prophesied; 3 1/2 years in a pseudo peace-pact among nations followed by a 3 1/2 year period of tribulation upon the earth where Jews and followers of Jesus will be persecuted and massacred.

I pick "C", Regis. That's my final answer.

ve2dict

or your forgetting "B)" without the religios stuff

Toxick

Splat

In fairness, he prefaced all the 'religios stuff' with "Perhaps this is...", meaning to say that the Option B Proper was finished, followed by a hypothesis that you may or may not accept.

Me, I predict 3 things are going to happen on Dec. 23, 2012.

1) I'm going to wake up in the morning from my bed.
2) I'm going to go to sleep for the night in my bed.
3) Nothing of earthshattering importance will happen between 1 & 2.

ve2dict

In fairness, he prefaced all the 'religios stuff' with "Perhaps this is...", meaning to say that the Option B Proper was finished, followed by a hypothesis that you may or may not accept.

noted. didnt notice the perhaps, good call. and i would say your scenario is the most likely

mAlice

professional daydreamer

:yay: A repeat of Y2K.

Starman3000m

Actually, I think you're forgetting that "B" has already been prophesied by Jesus. Secular science is only now just seeing what's coming and is confirming what Jesus already Warned us about:

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (Matthew 24:21)

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (Matthew 24:29)

But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, (Mark 13:24)

But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. (Luke 21:23)

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; (Luke 21:25)

This could be referring to 2012 or a future date. Nevertheless, if Jesus is correct it will happen according to plan and on whichever date so planned.

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I would think - that there are going to be signs along the way, as we lead up to that date. It ain't gonna happen overnight. :jameo:

Scientists will be weighing in on changes that may be occurring in the environment, which they cannot explain.

Maybe it's time to start "getting your affairs in order"? :whistle:

Rosehaven

It happens in 2012 so have your Amex card ready and go to Wal-mart because there ain't gonna be no bill coming due.