2013 NFL Draft

Chris0nllyn

Starts tonight! :yahoo:

My Bucs picked up Darelle Revis (Finally), so they are out of the first round.

Curious to see what they do in the second...or maybe they trade down into the first. Legarette Blount for a first round??

puggymom

It is that time isn't it? Right around hubby and my wedding anniversary. I still remember our first...him waking up and asking me if I knew what was so special about the day. My response of our first anniversary was answered by nope IT'S DRAFT DAY BABY!!
He's lucky I knew what I was marrying :rolleyes:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Starts tonight! :yahoo:

My Bucs picked up Darelle Revis (Finally), so they are out of the first round.

Curious to see what they do in the second...or maybe they trade down into the first. Legarette Blount for a first round??
Blount for a 1st rounder? You must be on some really powerful drugs. :lmao:

but at least you got Demps out of the deal!

It is that time isn't it? Right around hubby and my wedding anniversary. I still remember our first...him waking up and asking me if I knew what was so special about the day. My response of our first anniversary was answered by nope IT'S DRAFT DAY BABY!!
He's lucky I knew what I was marrying :rolleyes:

the draft started off with a bang, don't you think? Hopefully it was worth the trade up

Chris0nllyn

Blount for a 1st rounder? You must be on some really powerful drugs. :lmao:

but at least you got Demps out of the deal!

the draft started off with a bang, don't you think? Hopefully it was worth the trade up

:lol: I thought maybe Blount and a few late round picks, either way, Demps is here now.

Along with:
Johnthan Banks (CB) in the 2nd round. - Reinforcing our secondary. Badly needed.
Mike Glennon (QB) in the 3rd round. - This should be interesting for Freeman.
Akeem Spence (DT) in the 4th round. - He'll be Roy Miller's replacement, and Gerland McCoy's rotation guy.
William Gholston (DE) in the 4th round. - 6'6", 280lbs...runs a 4.76 40yd. With better technique, he could be good.
Steven Means (DE) in the 5th round. - Defensive player, as well as special teams. Which is probably where he'll play most of the time.
Mike James (RB) in the 6th round. - A quick runner who will hopefully replace Blount.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Friend of mine is a Vikings fan. I haven't talked to him yet, but they better be good this year.

They can only go as far as what's his name takes them. Hmm, I forget his name...I'll have to Ponder over that for a minute.

Seriously though, they got a steal in Floyd and should be improved as long as their QB plays semi decent. Can't rely on AP to get 2k yards again so 10-6 would mean better QB play.