2014-2015 Hunting Season

Chris0nllyn

With the season coming up in about a month, I figured now's the time to start getting ready and excited for the upcoming hunting season.

Hopefully I get to do more waterfowl hunting this year. I also plan on getting a bow to hit up the much longer archery season for deer.

Anyone have any big plans this year? Any big deer on the game cam?

Midnightrider

With the season coming up in about a month, I figured now's the time to start getting ready and excited for the upcoming hunting season.

Hopefully I get to do more waterfowl hunting this year. I also plan on getting a bow to hit up the much longer archery season for deer.

Anyone have any big plans this year? Any big deer on the game cam?
We locked up a significant potion of an undisclosed location during the lottery and plan to destroy the geese and take any decent ducks we can get to the deeks. I missed most of last year so I am looking forward to the early split.

Chris0nllyn

We locked up a significant potion of an undisclosed location during the lottery and plan to destroy the geese and take any decent ducks we can get to the deeks. I missed most of last year so I am looking forward to the early split.

Congrats.

My first time goose hunting was last year, once. I'm hooked now.

TPD

the poor dad
THE DEER ATE PLENTIFUL THIS YEAR! I've been spraying soybeans the last 2 days. On one 70 acre farm, I estimate 25 acres will not be worth harvesting due to deer foraging. In fact saw about a half dozen grazing midday. I am tempted to take out a couple now with a .22.....

mamatutu

mama to two
THE DEER ATE PLENTIFUL THIS YEAR! I've been spraying soybeans the last 2 days. On one 70 acre farm, I estimate 25 acres will not be worth harvesting due to deer foraging. In fact saw about a half dozen grazing midday. I am tempted to take out a couple now with a .22.....

I am so sorry hear that, TPD. I will never complain about deer eating my flower bed plants again. I did find a product called Liquid Fence which seems to work, but I know that doesn't help you on the scale of crops that you grow. Good luck with the rest of your crops.

Chris0nllyn

That's crazy. The farm near my parents' house had about 10-12 nice-sized bucks standing in the field the other day.

Of course no one can hunt it....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yet another year where I debate with myself: "put up new blind...or no?". I keep my offshore blind and shoreline license current but my last blind returned to the earth about 7 years ago.

Chris0nllyn

Yet another year where I debate with myself: "put up new blind...or no?". I keep my offshore blind and shoreline license current but my last blind returned to the earth about 7 years ago.

I'll be trying water hunting this year. Never done it before, but found somone willing to have me tag along.

I'm planning on heading to Europe in the spring (hog hunting in Germany, among other things), so I can't take off as much time as I normally would