aerial photo and blueprints of your house on the net!!

voter

Yes!

If you live in Pasco County Florida!

Check it out, follow my directions if you are curious and don't have a relative in FL.

Directions:

Go to: http://www.appraiser.pascogov.com/

click “Record Search”

Type in any relative that owns a hose. For example, I typed in “Johnson John”

Click the “X” beside any name in the Map column or choose your relative your searching for in the list that shows up.

Bingo! We now have an aerial photo of the house.

If you click on a parcel #, you will get the county tax information about the house and property.

Finally, if you click on the “building information” link you will get the blue print of the house.

Conveniently showing all windows that could be used during a robbery.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, dang! With all those old people down there the pickin's should be a piece of cake! Too bad they don't tell you the age of the resident - but that would be pretty easy to find with public records. I mean, you've already got the person's name and address.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I'm going to have to look for it, but there's a site somewhere that has satellite views of most of the country. They just don't have appraisals or anything like that.
I even found my old house in PA once.
However, because of all the militarily sensitive areas around DC and SOMD, we're not on it!
Going surfing for this one...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's bent because you posted this in the Life in Southern Maryland forum and it's not really about Southern Maryland. I wouldn't worry about it.