Beer and Wine Tasting for Christmas In April

elgskye

Starting to see information on the new date for this event - March 6. They had one back in November, but it was the day of all the flooding from that bad storm. We loved it - tons of wines, tons of beers and great food, but very few ppl were there. Was cheap too, only $25. With last Fall being the last FarmLife Festival, I am not sure how the organization is going to replace their money stream to keep fixing up houses. Love the organization and this is a FUN way to support it! Here is more info if you want it!
Christmas in April * St. Mary's Events

Starting to see information on the new date for this event - March 6. They had one back in November, but it was the day of all the flooding from that bad storm. We loved it - tons of wines, tons of beers and great food, but very few ppl were there. Was cheap too, only $25. With last Fall being the last FarmLife Festival, I am not sure how the organization is going to replace their money stream to keep fixing up houses. Love the organization and this is a FUN way to support it! Here is more info if you want it!
Christmas in April * St. Mary's Events

Wife and I have hit about every wine function in MD/Va so why not this one. :)

Thanks for posting!

Wife and I had a great time. Good wine, beer and food.

And finally got to meet and talk with some locals about wine since moving here from FL via the So Md wine society.

Need MORE events like this locally.

format?

A friend and I planned to attend but weren't sure if food would be available and decided to eat first. Not good to drink on a empty stomach. The time delay of finding a restaurant without a line made us too late to attend.

What kind of food did they have? How many brewers/vintners represented? Variety of beverages? Served or self-service? Seating?

A friend and I planned to attend but weren't sure if food would be available and decided to eat first. Not good to drink on a empty stomach. The time delay of finding a restaurant without a line made us too late to attend.

What kind of food did they have? How many brewers/vintners represented? Variety of beverages? Served or self-service? Seating?

Food was great and plentiful. The event was done on an "Island Tropics" theme so the food was on that realm. Nice finger foods and some desserts.

There were about 5-6 wine stations and 4 beer I think and they were all pouring for you and nice pours! lol

Would love to see something like this once a month or something.

Food was great and plentiful. The event was done on an "Island Tropics" theme so the food was on that realm. Nice finger foods and some desserts.

There were about 5-6 wine stations and 4 beer I think and they were all pouring for you and nice pours! lol

Would love to see something like this once a month or something.

Thanks much.