2017 Daytona 500

Been busy getting ready to move to a 65 acre farm. I still like the idea of weighing points for all positions of guy pick them right (like an extra bonus) but missed the discussion...

Here's to another year :cheers:

1 - Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Brad Keselowski
Jimmie Johnson
Kevin Harvick
Denny Hamlin

OldHillcrestGuy

Dale Earnhardt Jr. (1)
Chase Elliott
Denny Hamlin
Jimmie Johnson
Kevin Harvick

Hard to think about NASCAR this time of the year. Especially when my CAPS are going to end up in the Cup Finals and spring training starting for the Nats on their way to the World Series. Not a big basketball fan but the Wiz are turning heads this year.. Will the Fat Lady sing again. Then theres the Redskins, looks like 2 years of a promising future ahead, they start screwing Kurt Cousins. Looks like in a couple of years it will be another 20 years of losing seasons without a proven quarterback.
Now back to NASCAR, I have all these predictions in other sports, heres my prediction, Dale Earnhards Jr. will win the championship this year. Also OldHillcrestGuy will win his 3rd. Forum Championship in the past 4 years.

Okay everyone out there in Forum land, (there are lots of you) this is a pitch for more folks to participate in our friendly little NASCAR fantasy league. There's no money involved and gives you the right to talk $hit come Monday morning if you like to stir things up a little. It would be nice to maybe at least double the number who play now, we only have 5 folks and I'm tired of beating up on the same guys every year. (jk guys).
Sometimes its hard to remember to get your picks in certain weeks, but as the season moves along missing a few weeks doesn't hurt to bad cause we do use your picks from the previous week, but when you start to miss more then 2 weeks in a row it does start to make it hard to keep up with your picks for the person who is keeping the points and makes the other folks think you are dropping out.
Gentlemen START YOUR ENGINES another year begins.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Glad to hear from you OHCG :buddies: #### the Caps, Nats , & Deadskins all 3 suck big time ! :killingme: Forget about a 3rd "Championship" , your time is done & gone ! I will WIN my 2nd or Calvcopf will go BACK to BACK .

I do hope we pick up some new BLOOD this year , DipStick says he is DONE & moving on , Huntr1 is out playing with his boyscouts , WE NEED MORE THAN 5

In Closing , I wish everyone a HAPPY DAYTONA DAY and good luck this year !!!!!!!

Last edited:

homedepot20

Been busy getting ready to move to a 65 acre farm. I still like the idea of weighing points for all positions of guy pick them right (like an extra bonus) but missed the discussion...

Here's to another year :cheers:

:buddies: Glad to hear your back and okay ! Thre was NO discussion on a new point system ( I hadn't really been on Forum since last year ) It was decided that we will only have 5 picks in ALL races ( NO 7 during play off races)

stgislander

PREMO Member
These super speedway races are such a crap shoot.

Kenseth (Winner)
Earnhart Jr.
Hamlin
Keselowski
Bowyer
Ky Busch

homedepot20

Flyover by USAF ThunderBirds great ! NA sung by American Idol Sparks so - so . One day NASCAR will get it right !

homedepot20

Standing after Cluster F%$% Daytona 500

NOBODY scored a point so Calvcopf , Checkered_Flag , HomeDepot 20 , Clevalley , OldHillCrestGuy, & Stgislander ALL listed at 0