Will Wildewood change?

Two-er

Looks like the new section in the back of WW being developed by Stanley Martin is going to be a bunch of tiny townhouses with a starting price of $209,000. Looks like WW is about to become a lot more eclectic.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Looks like the new section in the back of WW being developed by Stanley Martin is going to be a bunch of tiny townhouses with a starting price of $209,000. Looks like WW is about to become a lot more eclectic.

They are also building low income housing.
Good luck.

fredsaid2

Didn't it start with town houses?

WW started w/ Neighborhood I, larger houses on acre-ish lots. Then they began building smaller homes on 1/4 acre lots and multi-family housing.

Whatever character WW had was lost when it was sold to S-M.

smilin

BOXER NATION

Wow. 2000 square foot town houses are "tiny"?
What kind of MacMansion do you live in?

Two-er

Wow. 2000 square foot town houses are "tiny"?
What kind of MacMansion do you live in?

The ones for $209,000 are 1600 sq feet. Still decent size but at only $209,000, it means the MS13 gang members who built them will be able to move right in upon completion.

C

CTBburn

Wow. I live in one of the Wildewood townhouses. I really love it. I think my neighbors are great and I enjoy regular jogs and walks around the neighborhood. I am a little put off by the judgment. We are really nice, good, hardworking and considerate people. We keep a very tidy household. I hope this attitude that less money/smaller homes = criminals/trash/whatever is not indicative of the opinion of the entire community.

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
...yeah because heaven forbid anyone tries to provide the droves of young profressionals that are making good money down here any sort of obtainable affordable housing. jeesh, what are they thinking?! :sarcasm:

Floyd2004

-Void-
yep, once house prices come down the blacks will start moving in. You know what they say "there goes the neighborhood"
Its going to be like a second lexington park after awhile im sure.
For what its worth Ive lived in the park for near 20 years and I live in WW now.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Wow. I live in one of the Wildewood townhouses. I really love it. I think my neighbors are great and I enjoy regular jogs and walks around the neighborhood. I am a little put off by the judgment. We are really nice, good, hardworking and considerate people. We keep a very tidy household. I hope this attitude that less money/smaller homes = criminals/trash/whatever is not indicative of the opinion of the entire community.

Thank you. As a new grad...those townhouses are only a bit less than what I could qualify for and comfortably afford. I have no idea why anyone would want to discourage people from owning their own home. ..or assume that someone who wanted to buy an affordable townhome would be a "gang member." Because I am just SURE that all of these folks moved right out from their parent's house into a mansion.:sarcasm: