Anyone try Three Brothers in PF yet?

Tina2001aniT

They opened a few weeks ago in Prince Frederick. How is it?

We went at lunch time a couple weeks ago and it was :yay: :yay:. The food was excellent. We ended up sitting at a table next to the owners and they were fantastic. Very nice guys, they brought us several different appetizers to try and finished it out with some :yum: gelato. Totally made us feel like family. I will definately be going back!

jaksprat

We went at lunch time a couple weeks ago and it was :yay: :yay:. The food was excellent. We ended up sitting at a table next to the owners and they were fantastic. Very nice guys, they brought us several different appetizers to try and finished it out with some :yum: gelato. Totally made us feel like family. I will definately be going back!

They're definitely nice folks. I've gone to their places in PG County since the 80's and love everything on their menu. Just haven't had a chance to try the new place yet. Definitely will though.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Back in the early '80s I worked in Beltway Mall. The first 3 Brothers opened there. They were excellent then and haven't changed a thing. If you want the best pizza around go to 3 Brothers.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Back in the early '80s I worked in Beltway Mall. The first 3 Brothers opened there. They were excellent then and haven't changed a thing. If you want the best pizza around go to 3 Brothers.

:lol: The deserted Mall..if you were 18 months behind on your rent, they threw you out..less than that, you could stay..Probably 3 Bros was the only establishment current with their rent..:lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I eat lunch at the one in Clinton regularly. :yay: :yay:

They remember what I order normally, too. I tried their pizza recently and it is as close to Jersey pizza as I've tasted in this area (even though it STILL isn't quite up to Jersey par).

jaksprat

:yay: Yeah to that!! Their pizza is great, and so are their calzones, italian boats, pasta meals and just about everything else. I was a regular in that place in Beltway Plaza since the late 70's when I was going to UM and kept going there long after when I got a job. So what store in Beltway Plaza did you work in?

jaksprat

:lol: The deserted Mall..if you were 18 months behind on your rent, they threw you out..less than that, you could stay..Probably 3 Bros was the only establishment current with their rent..:lol:

Yeah, remember when they added the 2nd floor and it never got hardly any stores up there? The place was a ghost town. Then Sports Authority came and that folded too. I think they finally stabilized somewhat.

PsyOps

Pixelated

That and the movie theater; which is where I worked.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
:yay: Yeah to that!! Their pizza is great, and so are their calzones, italian boats, pasta meals and just about everything else. I was a regular in that place in Beltway Plaza since the late 70's when I was going to UM and kept going there long after when I got a job. So what store in Beltway Plaza did you work in?

The theater. To this day that was the greatest job I ever had. Worked there from '80 - '83

jaksprat

I eat lunch at the one in Clinton regularly. :yay: :yay:

They remember what I order normally, too. I tried their pizza recently and it is as close to Jersey pizza as I've tasted in this area (even though it STILL isn't quite up to Jersey par).

Is that north Jersey? I believe it. I always heard the best pizza was from NYC & Jersey and didn't believe it til I went to Famous Rays in NYC. Best pizza I've ever had, hands down. You are the pizza gods. :notworthy

I'll never forget the time I was taking the subway back to my friend's place after painting the town in NYC and going to Rays. It was probably mid 80's. I was pretty sh*tfaced and was standing up, holding the box of leftover pizza with one hand and holding a post with the other. Several young thuggish guys were standing in front of me eyeing the box and one finally asked me if I was going to give them any. :shocked: It was one of those pivotal moments in life that you look back on and wonder what if. Anyway, I told him no but with a big smile and in a friendly way. Somehow it worked. All I can say is, it took all I had to keep from soiling my undies. :lol:

jaksprat

The theater. To this day that was the greatest job I ever had. Worked there from '80 - '83

Wow, I must have seen a hundred movies in that mall. You must have worked in the one with 6 theaters, right? I think the one with 8 came later than that. They used to have a Chesapeake Seafood across from the old theater and we'd stand in line to get in and it would wrap all the way around the corner. I don't know why we did cause it was crummy food. :barf: I guess it was because it was all you can eat. :lmao: