1. Joey Logano
  2. Kevin Harvick
  3. Chase Elliott
  4. Brad Keselowski
  5. Paul Menard

Last edited:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Gotta go with all Fords this week. The Toyotas didn't show me much of anything during Speedweek, and I have a hard time picking bow ties.
  1. Logano
  2. Harvick
  3. Blaney
  4. Almirola
  5. Suckalooski

Although, it is Daytona where anyone can win. I do miss the 25 point Danica win bonus.

My brother is there, has seats just at the entrance to pit road. Said he had a great view of that wreck.

homedepot20

1- Hamlin WINNER
2-Kyle Busch
3-Jones
4-Logano
5- McDowell

Standing AFTER Daytona
HomeDepot20 7
OldHillCrestGuy 2
Calvcopf 1
Stgislander 1

Next Race , Sunday 24 February @ ATLANTA - 1PM

homedepot20

Gotta go with all Fords this week. The Toyotas didn't show me much of anything during Speedweek, and I have a hard time picking bow ties.
  1. Logano
  2. Harvick
  3. Blaney
  4. Almirola
  5. Suckalooski
Although, it is Daytona where anyone can win. I do miss the 25 point Danica win bonus.
JGR Toyotas FINISHED 1- 2 - 3

stgislander

PREMO Member
JGR Toyotas FINISHED 1- 2 - 3

I am as surprised as anyone. The friends I watched with yesterday are all JGR fans. We were all yelling where did the #20 come from. Of course they were crying because Kyle didn't win. My wife is a Denny fan and she was bouncing off the ceiling.

The Toyotas got lucky yesterday.

homedepot20

I am as surprised as anyone. The friends I watched with yesterday are all JGR fans. We were all yelling where did the #20 come from. Of course they were crying because Kyle didn't win. My wife is a Denny fan and she was bouncing off the ceiling.

Coach Gibbs said after the race that JD played a large part of what happened 😇

calvcopf

I was yelling when Menard turned Matt D and started the Big One. I like underdogs and was good to see Di-Burrito up front for change. I think LFR has the potential to do some great things this year.