2019 Masters -

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Tiger Woods with his 81st tour victory, his 15th Major win and his 5th Green Jacket. Who thinks he isn't back now?

Grumpy

Tiger Woods with his 81st tour victory, his 15th Major win and his 5th Green Jacket. Who thinks he isn't back now?

He won, but he isn't the dominating force he was. You may have seen the last major he wins, there are way too many youngsters that are his equals or better nowadays, IMO.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Those young guys reached the bar he set years ago, the intimidation factor is gone, he needs to watch out. IMO, he is done winning Majors and will be lucky to win 2 or 3 tourneys over the next 8 years, if he stays healthy, before he terrorizes the senior tour.
He has already exceeded your prediction/opinion in what, about a year.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I belong to a golfing group on FB and there is periodic talk about Tiger, griping about him and saying he's all washed up, what a disappointment, blah blah blah. (The group is predominantly black, so don't default to racism.)

Tiger, on his worst day, could beat the pants off of any of his detractors on their best day. It's telling of someone's character when they feel the need to gloat over a superstar getting older or injured and not playing like their 22 year old self. "Oh, that Tiger Woods, he's not the man he used to be....." Um, who is? Name a 40-something guy who is as physically fit as he was at 20-something.

We hate winners in this country and for the life of me I don't understand why. But yesterday was just a lovely "in your face, suck it" day. 🐯