NASCAR 2020 Fantasy SEASONAL Picks

homedepot20

Enclosed are the picks as selected by The SOMD Fantasy Sunday participants . These picks will be VALID for the entire 2020
NASCAR season with NO CHANGES needed unless so desired. To CHANGE either DRIVER/POSTITION go to your section , reply and make CORRECTION.

A separate thread will be used for EACH RACE , listing Point Standing PRIOR TO & AFTER each Race.
Picks may be listed in that thread Also if making WEEKLY Changes to Picks for current race and/or making ADDITIONAL entry picks .

If Anyone wishes to select different USERNAME for entry of picks , ( like I did ).
Make correction also.

Last edited:

homedepot20

STGISLANDER SP1

BLANEY
ELLIOTT
BOWMAN
BRYON
REDDICK
Changed as of race#13 Talladega

Last edited:

homedepot20

OLDHILLCRESTGUY SP 1
HARVICK
Kyle Busch
Hamlin
Truex
Logano
CHANGED AS OF Kentucky Race #17

Last edited:

homedepot20

OLDHILLCRESTGUY 3 Time Champ
ELLIOTT
Hamlin
Harvick
Keselowski
Blaney

Note Changed as of Indianapolis race #16 5 July

Last edited:

homedepot20

HD20/Stewart Haas Racing
HARVICK
Keselowski
Almirola
Bowyer
Custer
LINE UP CHANGED AS OF MICHIGAN 9 August
Kenseth Dropped. Keselowski ADDED

Last edited:

homedepot20

This Forum involves only Bragging rights, BS talking 🤬🤬🤬, so if anyone feels like we should go back to our OLD format or make other changes , Speak Up 🙂🙂

stgislander

PREMO Member
SP2
Hamlin (not a young gun but he's from close by)
Larson
DiBenedetto
Buescher
Suarez

I was going to pick Timmy Hill but he doesn't race a full schedule.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Can you change your seasonal picks after the season has started?
From the first post in this thread:
These picks will be VALID for the entire 2020
NASCAR season with NO CHANGES needed unless so desired. To CHANGE either DRIVER/POSTITION go to your section , reply and make CORRECTION.

I too was under the impression that your seasonal pick was a 1 time selection. That's what makes it somewhat interesting. I thought last year how I might fare if I never made any changes. A few times I'd drop someone then they'd finish in the top 5.

stgislander

PREMO Member
From the first post in this thread:

I too was under the impression that your seasonal pick was a 1 time selection. That's what makes it somewhat interesting. I thought last year how I might fare if I never made any changes. A few times I'd drop someone then they'd finish in the top 5.
Yeah. I still find it confusing. That's why it made sense when you changed one of your SPs to WPs. Both of my picks are seasonal since I don't plan on changing either of them for the entire season.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yeah. I still find it confusing. That's why it made sense when you changed one of your SPs to WPs. Both of my picks are seasonal since I don't plan on changing either of them for the entire season.
Either way I like that there are more entries this year.