2021 Hummingbird Thread

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I saw one briefly this afternoon. I forgot to look out the window first and startled it when when I went out on the porch.

PJay

Discovered this lady's Youtube..watched eggs hatch..and strange place for a nest...but oh so sweet!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ok, just saw my first hummingbird, and it was not on good terms. I hadn't seen any until now, was busy, got a bit lax on changing the nectar. Looked out the window, and there was a male staring back at me, buzzing back and forth, apparently annoyed, as tho to say, "You stupid idjit!! Change the damn nectar in the feeders!!" Mixed a new batch pronto, cleaned the feeder and refilled them.

Hope he comes back.... :ohwell:

Grumpy

Ok, just saw my first hummingbird, and it was not on good terms. I hadn't seen any until now, was busy, got a bit lax on changing the nectar. Looked out the window, and there was a male staring back at me, buzzing back and forth, apparently annoyed, as tho to say, "You stupid idjit!! Change the damn nectar in the feeders!!" Mixed a new batch pronto, cleaned the feeder and refilled them.

Hope he comes back.... :ohwell:
That's pretty normal, whenever our 3 feeders are stale there's a gang of them outside of the kitchen window giving us the stink eye.