2021 US flag half staff

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
  • April 16-20 (Biden): As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on April 15 in Indianapolis.
  • April 2-6 (Biden): As a sign of respect for the service and sacrifice of the victims of the attack at the U.S. Capitol on April 2.
  • March 23-27 (Biden): As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on March 22 in Boulder, Colorado.
  • March 18-22 (Biden): As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on March 16 in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
  • Feb. 22-26 (Biden): In memory of the more than 500,000 Americans, including more than 6,000 Wisconsinites, who have been lost to COVID-19.
Yet no flag at half staff for the senseless act of violence against parade goers in Wisconsin?

WingsOfGold

• April 16-20 (Biden): As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on April 15 in Indianapolis.
  • April 2-6 (Biden): As a sign of respect for the service and sacrifice of the victims of the attack at the U.S. Capitol on April 2.
  • March 23-27 (Biden): As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on March 22 in Boulder, Colorado.
  • March 18-22 (Biden): As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on March 16 in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
  • Feb. 22-26 (Biden): In memory of the more than 500,000 Americans, including more than 6,000 Wisconsinites, who have been lost to COVID-19.
Yet no flag at half staff for the senseless act of violence against parade goers in Wisconsin?
That's our piece of shiit.

limblips

PREMO Member
It has lost it's luster to me. I fly the flag daily and I make the decision to fly it at half staff. I refuse to lower it to make a political statement.

Hijinx

The people of Wisconsin were just a bunch of white supremacists anyway.
No need to lower the flag.

Reactions: BOP