Greenstreet Gardens...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Maryland Garden Center, Nurseries Maryland, Greenstreet Gardens & Gift Shop

Just up the road, a few minutes past Dunkirk.

This isn't just a place to buy some impatiens and get a free cup of cider. These folks are friends of mine which in no way, shape or form, should be held against them. :lol:

They also have THE premier destination garden center in the region including incredible selection and the whole experience. They do a great many things to try and please and excite garden people. Keep 'em in mind for this coming spring. It is worth the trip!

Tell them Larry Gude sent you and watch the confusion as they say...

"Who?"

:lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

This isn't just a place to buy some impatiens and get a free cup of cider. These folks are friends of mine which in no way, shape or form, should be held against them. :lol:

They also have THE premier destination garden center in the region including incredible selection and the whole experience. They do a great many things to try and please and excite garden people. Keep 'em in mind for this coming spring. It is worth the trip!

"Who?"

Well acquainted with them -- they've been one of my favorite garden destinations for at least the last 3 years. They have beautiful plants, gifty things, super staff, and reasonable prices! They carry Vera Bradley items in their gift shop if anyone's a fan, Yankee candles, a fantastic assortment of birdfeeders, bird food, etc.

They also do lots for the community, selected fundraisers for some of the local non-profits, have activities for kids (corn maze & movies in the outdoors for families in the Fall is one example). Larry's certainly correct in saying they are a wonderful place to go!

Gee thanks, Larry, now that you've put this out there for everybody it's going to be hard for me to find a parking spot when I go! :smack:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well acquainted with them -- they've been one of my favorite garden destinations for at least the last 3 years. They have beautiful plants, gifty things, super staff, and reasonable prices! They carry Vera Bradley items in their gift shop if anyone's a fan, Yankee candles, a fantastic assortment of birdfeeders, bird food, etc.

They also do lots for the community, selected fundraisers for some of the local non-profits, have activities for kids (corn maze & movies in the outdoors for families in the Fall is one example). Larry's certainly correct in saying they are a wonderful place to go!

Gee thanks, Larry, now that you've put this out there for everybody it's going to be hard for me to find a parking spot when I go! :smack:

I'll tell Ray to build a bigger parking lot with reserved spaces for special friends!

:buddies:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I'll tell Ray to build a bigger parking lot with reserved spaces for special friends!

:buddies:

Can he do it by this weekend? I need me some Spring so I'll be going up Saturday or Sunday.

Oh, forgot to say, for you Facebook fans, you can become a fan & find out what's up with them via FB AND they have an email list and great website, too!

:notgettingpaidforthisendorsement:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Funny you post this today, Larry. My wife just applied there yesterday. 7 minutes from home, better pay than before, and very nice owners and staff (according to her friends she knows who work there). I'm hoping they bring her on there. :yay: :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Funny you post this today, Larry. My wife just applied there yesterday. 7 minutes from home, better pay than before, and very nice owners and staff (according to her friends she knows who work there). I'm hoping they bring her on there. :yay: :yay:

They run a damn good ship! Hope she gets on! :buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
They run a damn good ship! Hope she gets on! :buddies:

Thanks. :buddies:

One thing her friends told her is that they are happy to go to work, and enjoy being there. I'd say that's a credit to the owners in a big way, and in any business.

"Who?"

Oh! Do they carry Gude Gerbers? :clap:

Pezfreak

I LOVE Greenstreet too! I can spend hours in that place :diva:
They also do a fantastic job with the holidays. There are always plenty of people eager to help with a smile. You just dont get that at the walmart or kmart garden centers.
OK Im ready for spring now

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
If I was a rich man... (or woman)

I would have bought some of the gorgeous hanging planters I saw there on a recent trip... :drool:

Might have to go back after a couple of more paydays....

left plenty of drool trails....