Those With A Slightly Higher IQ.....

MMDad

Lem Putt
Stick to ogling your neighbors and groping underage girls. Your reading comprehension skills suck.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The IQ differences, while statistically significant, are not stunning -- on the order of 6 to 11 points -- and the data should not be used to stereotype or make assumptions about people, experts say. But they show how certain patterns of identifying with particular ideologies develop, and how some people's behaviors come to be.

The reasoning is that sexual exclusivity in men, liberalism and atheism all go against what would be expected given humans' evolutionary past.

Dudes! We ARE developing beyond the caveman theory! :lmao:

Black-Francis

The IQ differences, while statistically significant, are not stunning -- on the order of 6 to 11 points -- and the data should not be used to stereotype or make assumptions about people, experts say. But they show how certain patterns of identifying with particular ideologies develop, and how some people's behaviors come to be.

The reasoning is that sexual exclusivity in men, liberalism and atheism all go against what would be expected given humans' evolutionary past.

Dudes! We ARE developing beyond the caveman theory! :lmao:

All of the sudden I feel like making out with you on top of a wooden cross! :smoochy:

JollyRoger

Stick to ogling your neighbors and groping underage girls. Your reading comprehension skills suck.

He didn't say he comprehended anything, but he normaly doesn't. What I find to be true it's a very bias article assuming that such behavior makes a person more or less intelligent. It's very (no pun) one sided. The most amazing part to me is how you light up (like golden retriever i just through a tennis ball to) when ever the subject of sexuality comes up. I'm starting to worry about MMDadio, 1) I have never in time met someone so obsessed with trying and making sure he is heard and right.

It's the most passive aggressive I've ever seen, I mean talk about being so insecure! This one takes the cake!

Black-Francis

He didn't say he comprehended anything, but he normaly doesn't. What I find to be true it's a very bias article assuming that such behavior makes a person more or less intelligent. It's very (no pun) one sided. The most amazing part to me is how you light up (like golden retriever i just through a tennis ball to) when ever the subject of sexuality comes up. I'm starting to worry about MMDadio, 1) I have never in time met someone so obsessed with trying and making sure he is heard and right.

It's the most passive aggressive I've ever seen, I mean talk about being so insecure! This one takes the cake!

Go to sleep, Tommy....

hypnotize.gif d48d05c0703d9154.jpg hypnotize.gif

ylexot

Super Genius

FYI, sexual exclusivity means monogamy, not homosexuality.

bcp

In My Opinion
cool, another ploy.
lets see, If I want to appear smart, then I need to pretend to be a country hating homosexual loving liberal.

If I wish to appear stupid, then I need to be a country loving straight guy.

got it.