Voyeurism

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I wonder if he was an HOA president?

As JollyRoger said in another thread, you just love to jump in on these types of issues! It seems to be something in your quasi-male egotistical make-up!

Looks like he's got you nailed down pretty good! :killingme:killingme

Black-Francis

As JollyRoger said in another thread, you just love to jump in on these types of issues! It seems to be something in your quasi-male egotistical make-up!

Looks like he's got you nailed down pretty good! :killingme:killingme

:shrug: You did admit to being a voyeur.....

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:shrug: You did admit to being a voyeur.....

I said it before in another thread: It was all a joke, and that it did not happen.. It is physically impossible to view another neighbor in my community, without climbing over a 6 foot fence.

But knowing your mental incapacity to read and understand, well.....Nebbermind! :killingme You are a ridiculous individual! Put away the bottle before you hurt yourself! (MMDad/BF the same MPD? Makes perfect sense!) :killingme

MMDad

Lem Putt
As JollyRoger said in another thread,

Is that your best character reference there, dirty old man? He's a wanted felon, coming to defend you, an admitted voyeur. You guys do have one thing in common though - your entire life revolves around getting your next drink.

Here's a hint - don't peek into your neighbor's windows and you won't be known as a voyeur.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Is that your best character reference there, dirty old man? He's a wanted felon, coming to defend you, an admitted voyeur. You guys do have one thing in common though - your entire life revolves around getting your next drink.

Here's a hint - don't peek into your neighbor's windows and you won't be known as a voyeur.

You don't read very well either. Looks like you and BF have some very deep emotional issues! Are you one and the same? :killingme