You all are in business now

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
'Extra Small' Condoms for 12-Year-Old Boys Go on Sale
Thursday, March 04, 2010

Print ShareThisA leading condom manufacturer in Switzerland has created extra-small condoms for boys as young as 12 years old, the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph reported.

The condom, called the Hotshot, was produced after family planning groups and the Swiss AIDS Federation campaigned to have the condoms made following several studies that showed adolescent boys were not using proper protection when engaging in intercourse.

"The result that shocked us concerned young boys who display apparently risky behavior,” Nancy Bodmer, who headed the research, told the newspaper. “They have more of a tendency not to protect themselves. They do not have a very developed sexual knowledge. They do not understand the consequences of what they are doing and leave the young girls to take care of the consequences.”

Bodmer said the results of the study suggest that early prevention makes sense.

A spokeswoman for the company, Lamprecht AG, said the United Kingdom would be a “top priority” if they expanded abroad, especially since the U.K. has one of the highest rates of teen pregnancy in Europe.

A standard condom has a diameter of 2 inches; the Hotshot's is 1.7 inches.

'Extra Small' Condoms for 12-Year-Old Boys Go on Sale - Sex | Erectile Dysfunction | Sexual Health - FOXNews.com

bcp

In My Opinion
at last, us less endowed mens can finally get a rubber that does not require suspenders to stay on.

and that whole for the 12 year old boy thing is just pure marketing genius, we can buy it, claim its for our sons or something and walk out with our heads held high. (the one on our shoulders)

oldman

Lobster Land
Sounds similar to a crime report. Them little pricks deserve protection from the law.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
at last, us less endowed mens can finally get a rubber that does not require suspenders to stay on.

and that whole for the 12 year old boy thing is just pure marketing genius, we can buy it, claim its for our sons or something and walk out with our heads held high. (the one on our shoulders)

I know I am getting old, but geeze, at 12 yrs old(!) - well my Dad had not advised me about that particular usage of - oh well, you know what I mean...:lmao:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Where were these when I was twelve? I know for a fact that lack of a condom was the only thing holding me back.:smoochy: