Narcissistic much Lindsay?

Lindsay Lohan wants $100M over E-Trade ad - NYPOST.com

The world revolves around Lindsay.

Lindsay Lohan is suing the financial company E-Trade, insisting that a boyfriend-stealing, "milkaholic" baby in its latest commercial -- who happens to be named Lindsay -- was modeled after her. And she wants $100 million for her pain and suffering, The Post has learned.

The actress filed a lawsuit yesterday in Nassau County Supreme Court over the commercial that debuted during the Super Bowl this year.

The ad -- part of a series starring babies who play the stock market -- features a boy apologizing to his girlfriend via video chat for not calling her the night before.

"And that milkaholic Lindsay wasn't over?" the baby girl asks him suspiciously.

"Lindsay?" the boy replies, just before a baby girl sticks her head into the frame and slurs, "Milk-a-what?"

Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, said the actress has the same single-name recognition as Oprah or Madonna.

Is public interest in Lohan waning such that she needs a PR stunt?

Pete

Repete
Your post said Lindsay, and I thought Lindsay Vonn.:shrug: (Especially after they took one of her gold medals back.)

I guess "Firecrotch" Lohan is getting too old for her usual sideboob, nip slip, fallout boob and panty-less crotch shots.

I guess even the celeb hungry press gets bored and cynical after a couple dozen "accidental" cooter cameo's.

"Here we are at the Oscars, appearing now for photographers on the red carpet is Lindsey Lohan wearing a gold Ralph Lauren mini with sequin...........Wait! What a surprise, a cameo appearance of the Vag-Lo, what a star studded event!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah - and exposed beav-shots just don't garner the attention that they used to.

That's because it became a trend. Paris, Lindsay, Britney... ho hum. Then it was everyone going to jail. Maybe now the hot young celebrity trend will be suing corporations who use your name in any way.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
That's because it became a trend. Paris, Lindsay, Britney... ho hum. Then it was everyone going to jail. Maybe now the hot young celebrity trend will be suing corporations who use your name in any way.
I'm going to laugh when the Hilton tramp sues France for using her name in one of their cities.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Hmmmm...I never thought to sue you when you wouldn't let me have Catt as my name. :lol:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Funny that in all the times I've seen the commercial, Lindsey Lohan never once popped into my mind. My daughter has the same first name, maybe I could sue them (maybe her too) for possible giving people with the name Lindsey a bad rep, :lol:.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Funny that in all the times I've seen the commercial, Lindsey Lohan never once popped into my mind. My daughter has the same first name, maybe I could sue them (maybe her too) for possible giving people with the name Lindsey a bad rep, :lol:.

Agree, the commercial is shown on the link and in no way, shape or form did I associate it to Lindsay whatever her name is...:coffee:

Funny people make a little bank and think they have exclusive rights to life...

Pushrod

Patriot
I don't know who she is and I have no inclination to even google her to find out. Sounds like a little premadonna to me!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I don't know who she is and I have no inclination to even google her to find out. Sounds like a little premadonna to me!

If you do decide to Google it you'll have better luck using "Fire Crotch" verse "Lindsay"... :whistle: