Corey Haim

Mojo

No way!! I can't get to the link from work.

LOS ANGELES -- Actor Corey Haim has died at the age of 38, the Los Angeles Police Department has confirmed to KTLA.

Haim died at 3:30 a.m. Wednesday of an apparent accidental overdose, according to the LAPD's North Hollywood Division.

He was found unresponsive at an Oakwood apartment, near Burbank, police said.

His mother was at the home at the time.

The actor, who has struggled with drug addiction, was pronounced dead Providence St. Joseph's Medical Center in Burbank, police said.

Haim was a teen heartthrob in the 80s and appeared in several movies, including "The Lost Boys" along with fellow teen idol Corey Feldman.

:frown:

Did you guys ever see Blown Away? I did, was wayyyy too young....made me feel dirty :blushing:.......................:lmao:

Really sorry to hear about his death.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
So many child stars leave us too soon. Fast living, stress, money and easy accessibility to all vices usually the culprit. :(

My prayers are with his mom and other family and friends.

R.I.P. and thank you for bringing us great entertainment with your God given talent.

:coffee:

SoMDGirl42

So many child stars leave us too soon. Fast living, stress, money and easy accessibility to all vices usually the culprit. :(

My prayers are with his mom and other family and friends.

R.I.P. and thank you for bringing us great entertainment with your God given talent.

:coffee:

He wasted that god given talent on drugs and booze. Very sad.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I watched a few episodes of the show he did with Feldman and they were all consumed with his addictions. Haim had chances to recover and kept slipping backwards. Chalk up another win for drugs. Sad story. :ohwell:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I watched a few episodes of the show he did with Feldman and they were all consumed with his addictions. Haim had chances to recover and kept slipping backwards. Chalk up another win for drugs. Sad story. :ohwell:

I actually watched that show as well. I kinda got hooked on it. But yeah, his addictions did get the best of him.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You think the Oscar people will be wringing their hands and quietly weeping @ next year's Oscar ceremony?:bigwhoop: