Canceled subscription-Gay photo

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Bunch of damn tickle fighters on the front page of one of America's leading publications known for mom, apple pie and deep throat.

Dis
gust
ting

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
How petty can people be? I swear I think most adults these days are worse than kids. Like the Post cares. lol

I look at things this way. Nobody can stop change in this world. Nothing is as guaranteed, imminent, unavoidable and as constant as change. Its going to happen and those that waste their time and health (stress) trying need to stop. Let us concentrate on those things we can make a difference in. Put our energies into positive actions, instead of wasting in on things you have no control of.

I personally don't care to stop gays from having any rights they as people deserve. I would rather see a couple of the same sex together with a good marriage...than a man and wife that bicker, fight, mentally abuse themselves and kids for the sake of calling that a marriage.

We don't have to live their lives, sleep in their beds or even eat at their tables. Why then must everyone make it their business? Unbelievable on so many levels. 2010 it is, it is...not 1910.

Take that hate energy and hate the fact that many are homeless in our own area, try to change that...I'm sure it can be done. Or hate the fact that children will go to bed hungry somewhere tonight in your own neighborhood. Hate the fact that the elderly are going without proper health care and needed meds. Hate is full of adrenalin, so use it properly and help the important things in this life/world get done.

:coffee: