Prayers for Harry Reid

bcp

In My Opinion
His wife and daughter were injured tonight in an accident on I-95 in Virginia when a tractor trailer rear ended their mini van.
His wife has a broken back and neck.

ImnoMensa

His wife and daughter were injured tonight in an accident on I-95 in Virginia when a tractor trailer rear ended their mini van.

I will say a prayer for his wife and daughter.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I bet you he's thanking God right now that we have the best medical system in the world..

Don't like the guy, but can't wish pain and heartache like that on my worst enemy..

Hope his family recuperates fast and with the best results.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

The news this morning seemed to be more concerned with her broken nose.:confused:

bcp

In My Opinion
The news this morning seemed to be more concerned with her broken nose.:confused:
Of course the would be, shes democrat, if something happens to their nose they can no longer do their job of keeping it in your business.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Of course the would be, shes democrat, if something happens to their nose they can no longer do their job of keeping it in your business.

She has been spared to some extent. I posted to this happening earlier, and it appears that while she has a broken back/neck and nose, she is not expected to require any surgery.

She also says she has feeling of her extremities hands arms and legs. No nerve damage it would seem. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
She has been spared to some extent. I posted to this happening earlier, and it appears that while she has a broken back/neck and nose, she is not expected to require any surgery.

She also says she has feeling of her extremities hands arms and legs. No nerve damage it would seem. :yay:
That is great news for the family.
Although I doubt I would have started a thread for Reid himself, I can certainly hold no animosity toward any of his family members.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She did have surgery this morning, but there was no paralysis. They're saying she's in serious condition, but not life threatening.

The thing I found MOST odd is that Senator Reid did go to the hospital, but he left to go back to Congress. LAST NIGHT.

Edit:
From all the stories I could find, he did leave - and then he went back. I read several threads over at Free Republic.com & Lucianne.com, a couple of which were threads that were ongoing about the times the story was being reported on the Fox News Channel. (afternoon, evening) I heard it myself last night on FNC.

The stories I found with a reference to it said only he left for a meeting with Rahmbo and Pelosi.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2010/03/11/us/AP-US-Reid-Family-Accident.html?_r=2
Reid's Wife, Daughter Injured in Highway Accident - WSJ.com

Still. Kind of weird to me. I wouldn't leave my spouse in a situation like that to have a meeting at work.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:snort:

While I despise her insipid, smarmy little man of a husband and his politics - I hope she makes a full recovery. :yay:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
:snort:

While I despise her insipid, smarmy little man of a husband and his politics - I hope she makes a full recovery. :yay:

Same here. It's gotta be devistating to the family. Some how I don't think I'd feel as much sympathy if something happened to Nancy Pelosi. For some reason, the song from the Wizard of Oz comes to mind....."Ding dong, the witch is dead........" That's another story. Anyway, let's pray for a speedy recovery for Reid's wife and daughter.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wonder what part of the health care his wife and his daughter received needs to be reformed..